the beginning

BACKSTORY:

MY BIRTH NAME IS ELIZABETH VICTORIA KING-CLARKE

MY CURRENT NAME IS CHESHIRE VICTOR ADAMS (all pronouns :)

I am 15 (turning 16 on November 26th)

This story of my life includes:

•domestic violence

•Full names of people

•Where this specific person lives

• Threats

•suicide

• death

•eds

And so on :)

∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆

So it's roughly Jan/Feb time of 2021. I have been working on my police case with my older brother.

Basically what had happened was:

When I was 8-14 I was r@p3d by my older brother, William Paul King-Clarke. When i told the police, they didn't do anything AS IN THEY DIDNT FUCKING ARREST HIM

Around may time, I couldn't deal with any one so I removed myself from the family home because he is very @büs1v3 and I'm not the only one he's r@p3d/s@'d

Even tho I did my best, the police wouldn't do anything. It took my UNTIL 5PM to get my key worker to take me into the residential home he work/ed at.(lasted a month and a week)

Fast forward to june-early august I moved to my first foster placement. (Lasted roughly 4 months???)

June to March 2021 and 2022 I lived with my last foster carer.

And now March-April 2022 I'm in a residential home.

I'm suffering with lots of explosive feelings and I feel like anyone could annoy me with one word or one sound.

I've lived nearly 16 years of pain. Growing up, I was the ONLY female child so I had a lot of shit put on to me. I feel like after my heart surgery, and after being told I was going to survive, I feel like my parents never really cares for me. I feel like all my parents wanted to do was just control me and when they finally realised they no longer could control me, they just broke down into tears. My parents don't accept me for being trans and it's annoying. They CONSTANTLY try to talk to me. I just want them to go away.