CHAPTER 1: A Normal Day.. Right?

(GARRETT'S POV.)

It was a normal day of school, but it didn't feel like one.

I slowly got out of bed, brushed my teeth, and did the usual things you'd do in the morning. I made sure to pack extra lunch money since they have orange soda vending machines, and I'm constantly thirsty, even though I could just bring extra water, but orange soda tastes better.

I headed on my way to school, but I got the feeling again, like something wasn't right. It's probably nothing, though. I slowly started to pick up the pace, till I started running. I heard the bell ring right as I arrived.

"Garrett! Over here!" I heard one of my friends, PlayRobot, shout. I went over to where they were, since the second bell wouldn't ring till five minutes later.

"We thought you were going to be late, imagine trying to explain why you're late to Dave and Hall Monitor." Diamond Man said, clearly joking. "Play Robot says that it'll be raining pretty hard later, so they brought a poncho for themself and an umbrella for me, and they already know you can just wear your hoodie." I chuckled. "Of course they thought of my hoodie when preparing for rain."

(Chapter Written By Playtime/Klutz.)