CHAPTER 2: Rained 'n Regrouped.

(PLAYROBOT'S POV.)

Like I told Diamond Man and Garrett earlier, it rained. Before stepping out, I slipped into the polka dot poncho I brought with me and left the building. It would be better if we waited for the bus rather than walking home, and apparently Garrett and Diamond Man thought the same, since they were waiting at the bus stop with me. For what seemed like hours, I spotted someone out of the corner of my eye.. So of course, I informed them.

"I see someone." I spoke out.

"What? Who?" Garrett asked.

"It looks like... Tristan."

"But Tristan doesn't take this route home."

"Dave usually picks him up." Diamond Man added.

I didn't understand. Why was Dave's son, Tristan, here? Why was he standing in a shadow? At least.. I think he was. Why was he gone for half the day, though? That's not like him.

I took a risk, and started to make my way towards him. It was then that I realized that it wasn't the shadow making Tristan look a purply black, he actually did look like that.

Time.. seemed to slow down. All I could see at that moment was Tristan's now neon pink face, grinning at me. He was facing me, too. That's when I heard it. 

"Help.. me."

(Chapter Written By Playtime/Klutz.)