Golden Honey Clan

*Michael's POV * {The day of Emma's phone call.}

Pacing back and forth, furious that my chosen mate has phoned my enemy. She thought I didn't know about her "secret" line, but the truth is I did. While the line wasn't supposed to exist, I was notified when it was used. I tried tracing the call, but the line must have been spelled. Now she's on her way to my office thinking we're going to talk about wedding plans again. She's going to have a rude awakening. I want to know who she was talking to and what was said. 'Was she giving them information on me? Was she telling them how to enter the clan without being noticed? Has she betrayed me?!' All these thoughts running through my head and are just making me more angry. Finally, there's a knock on the door that caused me to break from these thoughts. "Enter." I shouted as I stopped pacing.

"You wanted to see me, Michael? Are we going over our ceremony planning again?" Emma asked. "I've come up with some great ideas."

"No, you're not here to talk about our ceremony." Emma gulped and started shifting from foot to foot ever-so slightly. "You are here because I want to know about the phone call you made tonight."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. I haven't made any calls. If you don't believe me, feel free to check the call log."

"Are you sure you'd like me to do so? I'm not going to just check the house's line, but your personal one as well." You could tell there was something she was hiding by the look on her face when I mentioned the personal line. "You know, the secret one you have in your room. The only line in this Clan I can't trace." I said as I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. Emma closed her eyes and was mumbling something to herself. Before it registered what was going on, I was too late in stopping her from finishing the spell. "What did you do, Emma?"

"I guess you'll never know." Emma stood her ground and couldn't help but smirk. I drew my arm back to backhand her, but stopped myself before my hand reached her cheek.

'I'm better than my father. I will NOT succumb to violence.' I thought to myself. "You should be wary of how you speak to me. If you won't tell me what you have done, I guess I'll have to ensure you're stuck here." I walked over and pressed a button on my phone, which signaled my guards to march in. "Please take her to her new room." One of the guards fastened iron shackles to her wrists and guided her out. A Witch's powers are blocked when they're wearing iron, just like a wolf is allergic to silver and bears allergic to gold. Every supernatural has a weakness of some sort, and she is either going to help me or she will rot in that cell without her powers.

"Ahhh!" Emma screamed. "You're not going to get away with this! HE will come for me. I saw your future, and it is bleak. Do what you will with me, but know your time will come to an end!" Just as the last word was uttered, the door to the office slammed shut.

'I doubt she had enough time to plan things out in case there was an issue.' I reassured myself. I pressed the intercom button and spoke, "Hans, please send for the faery. When I'm done with it, I need you to send my daughter in. I must speak with her." I haven't spoken to my daughter in about a year. Her mom was human and passed away during child birth. Dawn is all that I have in this world. The first few years were the hardest without my mate. Emma stumbled into our land when Dawn was still a toddler and agreed to stay. Life was good to us after Emma joined the clan and agreed to be my chosen mate. My daughter would finally have a mother that cherishes her. My daughter will be 18 in four days time, which will help us determine if she took after her mother or myself, and will allow her to find her true mate. As a father, I'm both proud and scared. Just then, my office door swung open. Before I could say a word, the faery appeared in the chair in front of my desk.

"And what, pray tell, do you want? I am NOT an object, nor a slave. You have no right to keep me here. I am fae. I belong among nature, NOT stuck in this goddess awful clan you call home." the faery spat. I smirked at the faery's attempt of attitude. They don't really have much for emotions or personalities of their own. While faeries are great at mimicking physical appearances, they don't have the adaptability to duplicate their mannerisms and personalities since they lack their own.

"I will release you after you give me 3 favors. Deal?" I asked, knowing that it wouldn't be able to resist it's curiosity.

"What are these favors?"

"Find out who Emma's phone call was with and what it was about."

"That's two things...." the faery said with wariness, "what is the third?"

"The third favor will be determined after I know about that phone call. Is this a problem for you?"

"No problem at all. I am merely intrigued. When shall I start?"

"So that's a yes?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll take the deal."

"Good, you can start now."

"As you wish. Where do I sign? I want this in writing." I walked over to my desk and opened my center drawer to pull out the agreement I had written up in case the fae did agree.

"Sign here, and then I'll sign. This agreement will be blood bound, so there's no backing out for either of us."

The faery pricked it's finger on it's tooth and signed in blood. I used my special pin that pricks your finger and uses the blood as ink to sign. The document shimmered with magic, which meant we're now bound and the agreement is unbreakable. It's rare for these types of agreements be used now-a-days, but I found it fitting since I was dealing with an ancient fae.

"Now that we're bound by blood magic, can you remove the seal on my powers so I can start right away?"

"It's already been done. Once you signed in your blood, any other magical binds were removed as per our agreement." I stated as I pointed to a paragraph in the center of the paperwork. Having said that, the faery disappeared.