[ Blissful Full Moon and Dread Abyss ]

•>Your warmth<•

》》》》》》》》》》》》

As the queen of the depths of the dark sea, Abyss herself sitting in the ice cold throne.
Only feeling is just coldness, and what else do you expect? Other than the bitter night completing the usual atmosphere.

She just playing and fiddle along her trident. Swinging and slashing it around the surroundings. And eventually cast a spell and broken one pillar may or not be one that she broken down not completely before.

Once standing now crumbled in to dust...

''...
I need a break from this...''

She said as she got up and wander across the sea floor.

As her dark presence being seen by her surrounding.
All other fishes and others seem to be scared to see her.
All that she wanted is just some company.

Now this her life now...terrific isn't it...?

She just alone...forever...no wonder why they called her the depressed emo queen-

Anywho.

She just wander and wander, the dim and ever so dark surrounding somewhat brought her comfort...not as much as the light but...
It was back then.
Where...
She always reaching for her...

''No. Thats enough. I need to relax. Maybe...outside?''

She looked up to the, somewhat shining suface she cast a spell to lift her up to the skies, as she got closer...she felt warmth within her...is it...can it be...?

Somehow curiosity and hope filled her up and as she got to the surface, she looked at a figure, ever its light so bright...she called it...

''Moonlight..?''

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
• Bliss POV

''Oh...not again.''
Blissful Full Moon or Bliss said somehow in dissapoinment, she is from the alternate future, yet she just hated this...'phase' AU

Lmao

She was teleported near the shore, and wow it is darker than she expected, she looked around and eventually Sea Fairy popped in her mind. She need to help her.

''Now...how does this goes again? Oh yeah!''
She then cast her staff and turned it into a moon and hop on, she then rise among the dark sky on top of the once dark deep waters now she shine her moon as bright as she can. Its so bright even the light went through the abyss and of course Abyss herself.

''Now. I need to wait...''
As she just sitting there waiting...waiting...and uh...waiting!

She almost fall asleep because of the wait, wait a minute...

As she almost fell to slumber, she eventually heard a loud splash somewhere near her, she carefully looked behind to see the queen of the dark sea, rising up to investigate.

She then try to be cautious, until yet a soothing voice somehow calling her name...she knew it was her.

''Moonlight..?''
''Ah...hello Sea Fairy''

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
•Abyss POV

Abyss face immediately light up by the angel like goddes presence.

As Bliss somehow lands her feet and walking on top of the water surface to the other.

Idk what logic is who's that?