PART 8

-BACK TO KATHERINE POV-

"OMG-" I shockingly whispered to myself.

And what was that thing she asked me to be his girlfriend, no thanks.

"C'mon because after some short conversation with my dad's friend, mom told me that my grandma was coming for my brother's birthday." He explains.

"And what does my grandma know was I already have a girlfriend but since then Abi broke up with me." He added.

"Erm.. you know sir I can call Abi for you." I said, with the weird smile.

"Why would you call my ex, we already broke up. C'mon Kath just for this day please?" He please.

I'm not believing what do just happening now!! Did my boss just please me? But since that its only for today okay i'm just gonna sit there and be quiet.

"Okay sir, I agree but just for this day okay?!" I added.

"Yeah, and by the way can you keep this a secret I do not want your other officemates to know it." He said.

"Okay, I need to go sir." I immediately said, and left.

After my work I go to my house to change my outfit and I also already call Simon to say that i'll just call him when my work is done.

After it I get inside the Marcos House and as I expect, Tita Liza would see me.

"Hey darling, nice to see you again so Sandro told me that you were the translator right?" She asked.

"Yes Tita." I happily said.

"How talented, by the way does Sandro already told you about the plan for her grandma?" She added.

"Yes tita, and we've already talk about it." I added.

Since their friend which came from spain wasn't arrived yet, I just call Simon first to talk something..

"Hey Simon, I forgot to greet you but I promise that I would give you a special gift okay?" I said.

"Haha, Alright." He said.

*echo*

"It feels weird I hear some of your echo around here at my work, haha." I said, and laughing.

And unexpectedly I saw Simon getting down the stairs..

*sees each other*

*hang up*

"OMG, Simon." I said.

When Simon sees me, he immediately go towards to me and I  also asked him if he worked here and he said that..

"Nah, I'm the brother here." He said.

"Wait a sec, you mean one of you brother was Sandro?" I nervously asked.

"Definitely!" He replied.

When I heard that i was like "What was this real i can't even imagine having a boss and a friend that was a Marcos.

And as of I know Simon not yet know my boss, that was his brother, I was about to go outside when tita Liza grab my wrist and said that we will be start.

*discussion*

"Buenas tardes, señor." I said.

"¿Así que sabes hablar español?" He asked.

"Sí, definitivamente." I replied.

After a more discussion, we were finished and before he left..

"¿Era tu novio?" He said, and points at Sandro.

"What was he saying kath?" Sandro asked.

"Its nothing." I replied.

"¿Crees que era bueno si se convirtió en mi novio?" I asked, and chuckles.

"Sí, las dos eran perfectas." He sincerly said.

"Suficiente haha, por cierto, gracias por su tiempo para nosotros." I said.

After it they left and I was also about to but Sandro grab my wrist and still asking what do we talk about and why do we laugh.

"Hey Kath, tell me what do you tell him about me and why do you laugh?" He said, feeling like embarrassed.

"Nothing boss, we just talk about the movie actor that looks like you." I chuckles.

"Why do I look funny to laughed from both of you?" He said.

Since he was getting again his bad temper, I tap his face and..

"No, you were handsome sir just don't use to have that temper m'kay?" I said and smile.

Then I also go out and look for Simon, and finally I found him at their garden.

"Hey Simon, are you mad?" I said.

"No haha, where do I will get mad about its just my brother tho'." He explained.

"So as I heard are you gonna celebrate your birthday here?" I asked.

"No, I use to be with you when i'm celebrating my birthday since then remember?" He asked.

"Of course, but I heard you're grandma was coming what about her?" I said.

"No what I meant was were gonna join them first then later night we'll go somewhere." He said.

While we're eating with their grandma I was surprised she notice me..

"Hey who is this beautiful lady beside Liza? Was this Sandro's girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes mama, how pretty right?" Tita Liza replied.

"You were-" Simon whispered to me.

"I'll explain it to you later okay?" I whispered to him.

After we celebrate Simon's birthday it's almost 9pm and while i'm waiting for Simon to get his key upstairs i've already said goodbye  to his family.

I go to the garden to wait for Simon and while waiting Sandro came towards and asks.

"Where will you go and Simon?" He asked.

"Oh boss, just somewhere we use to do it when it is his birthday." I said.

"Can I come with you both?" He added.

"Sure, but I don't know if Simon will agree yet we use to hang out just the both of us." I explained.

While talking outside, here is Simon and I also tell him that Sandro wants to go with us. And yet he agree.

We already get in the car, I sat beside Simon infront while Sandro was behind us which is at the back.

While driving its really awkward for three of us to not talk.

So we arrive, Simon just decided to go in a night club. And since its really really awkward for us to sit and just drink our beer I leave them and I go to other people at the same time Simon also join me. While I just see Sandro sitting.

*after an hours*

-SANDRO'S POV-

And yep they were already drunk, I'm just looking at them enjoying the night.

I open my phone and its already 1:04am its super late and Kath was still here with us she must be home now. So I tell to Simon that's enough so he already go and sleep at the back of the car.

And its really hard to make Kath go home, well he doesn't want to.

I have no choice but to carry her to get in the car.