𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓

***
Your favourite band Wallows had just come out with there new album AND they were going on tour, you hadn't shut up about it for days. You were budgeting how much it would be to buy some of their merch and go and so far it was turning out pretty good. Another pro is that it was your 16th pretty soon so it would be a birthday gift to yourself.
It was now a Friday night and your lovely boyfriend Javon had something planned for the two of you,
it was almost time for him to pick you up so you swiped another layer of lipgloss before saying goodbye to your parents and waiting for Javon.
You stood outside for a minute or two until you saw a black car pull up "Well how are you on this fine evening" Javon joked rolling down the window "Just standing outside you know" you laughed "come on let's go" he got out the car grabbing your hand "Should I be scared?" you asked slightly concerned "I would hope not" he replied with the same energy before you both got in the car.
"Your gonna hate me for this but.." you unlocked his phone and going into spotify and playing Wallows' new album "Tell me that it's over"
"The amount of times you've played this" he shook his head while paying attention to the road
"Yeah keep your eyes on the road Wanna" you teased
"Ok so beware before we get to the place you have to put a blindfold on" he sounded nervous "Are you gonna go execution style on me"
you asked half joking "God no" he laughed.
After talking more and listening to
Wallows more you were
asked to put on a blindfold "Dude you better keep me safe"
you giggled before putting it on "I'm a boxer we will be fine" you couldn't see but you just knew he was smirking "Yeah ok" you trusted him.
Javon helped you out the car and you were now walking somewhere "Cover your ears" you heard from Javon, you did as he said "Ok you can uncover them now" he sounded happy in which you uncovered them. He walked you into a building where you were unsure until you heard "We're the Wallows!" and "Especially you" started playing, you ripped off the blindfold screaming "Your fucking kidding me"
you shouted excited "Well we are here so.." the boy gave you a few seconds for this all to kick in "I love you!" you shouted again giving him a hug.
It was now after the concert "I cannot believe that" you sighed extremely happy "I cant even- oh my god" you were still trying to wrap your head around what just happened "I know" Javon responded before pulling you closer to him giving your lips a quick peck "I'm glad your happy" he smiled "I am so happy i can't even explain it" You had the happiest smile plastered across your face,
all because of Javon "Did i mention I love you" You questioned sarcastically "A few times but it doesn't hurt to hear it again" he played dumb "Well i love you" you mumbled before pulling him into a sweet kiss