«2»

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

It was evening now. Today is reception of shivay and anika was arranged for the outer world. As their wedding was grand and royal but intimate with only family and friends the reception was more grand than wedding.

Conard Hotel in Juhu was the venue for the reception. It was decorated royally with imported flowers and things. Many famous personalitites were invited in all over the world why not it was the international ace celebrity designer and Business man Shivay Oberoi and International Model and singer Anika Sehgal.

Other family members were getting ready in their rooms for the Grand Reception. Shivay was sitting scrolling through his phone and anika has gone to take a shower. It was nearly half an hour she was inside the bathroom and their closet door was locked inside.

" Anni baby aur kitna time lagega" Shivay shouted from outside. " Shiv can you call any lady or ma. I need help." She said from inside. " No one is here baby. And ma is getting ready. I can help you. What you want." He said keeping his phone.

"Okay you have to close your eyes and come inside. " She said and opened the door slightly. He sighed and walked inside closing the door of closet. "Tell me what help you need. " He said without looking at her.

" I want to wear my upper top and it has hooks on back. I cannot hook it." She said nervously. "You trust me right" He asked her suddenly making her confuse. " I trust you shiv with whole my heart" she said to him.

" Okay then I am opening my eyes. Because I cannot help you while closing my eyes." Saying he opened his eyes hearing her hum. As he opened his eyes he saw her standing in a pink bathrobe with her hair wet. She looking enchanting without any make up.

He gulped as she handed him her upper top and removed her bathrobe. She was standing in front of him in just only her strapless bra and panty. He closed his eyes and then opened composing himself as his hormones started to jump in excitement seeing her only in inners.

He went near her and she turned and slid her hands on the starps. He hooked her top from behind. She then wore her underskirt and was going to pick her saree when shivay pulled her in a back hug pressing her back on his front.

He nuzzled into her neck placing small kisses along her neck to jaw. He pressed his wolfwine teeth on her jaw making her gasp and moan his name. "Ahh..Shivay." He soothed the place where his teeth marks licking the place.

She cannot control now so she turned in his hold and placed her lips on his taking him in a surprise kiss as she was first time initiating the kiss. She romed her tongue on his lips asking to openup. He decided to tease her and didn't opened his mouth so she pinched his wasit making his giggle in the kiss.

Her fingers were like baby fingers so soft. It didn't pained him but he enjoyed and opened his mouth to her. She tasted every corner of his mouth and clutched his hair pulling his closer and he too did the same tilting her head deepening the kiss.