«12»

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Soon shivay was discharge from the hospital and anika waited for him in their house to welcome him. When she saw his car stopped in front of the main door she called everyone and janhavi and avantiaka did his aarti and welcomed him inside.

Shivay sat on the sofa and anika beside him and charlie near their legs on the mat. They three were looking like a royal couple.

" How are you bhaiya. Because of arushi and ahana were not ready to leave me I cannot came to meet you. " Bhakti said as she wanted to meet shivay in hospital but the new twin girls were not ready to leave her in the new place.

" Arushi Ahana come here. Come to bade papa. " Both the girls came and when he gave a warm smile to them the girls smiled and he took them in his arms and pecked their heads. Both the girls easily mingled with him and all the atmosphere of hospital changed into enjoyment as all have gathered together after a long time.

" Shivay and ani will be so happy na when they will get to know about they are pregnant. " Malika whispered to arnav who was sitting beside him. Arnav saw shivay who was enjoying and making the two girls laugh and imagined their baby.

" You are baby. He will me so happy to hear she is pregnant. " Arnav whispered back to her. Taking her in a side hug and pecked her temple. " We need to tell them soon. She needs a checkup. " Malika said in the same tone. " Yes we will tell them when all this will go back. I know he want to this to celebrate alone. " Arnav said.

" Chalo lunch ready hai. Karte hai phir gappe lagate hai. Aur shivay aram karega. " Harsh said and all agreed.

All of them later went the garden where the lunch was arranged for a change and for shivay. All his favorites were made but with being cautious not being so spicy.

Two servants came served the food for all of them. All the family started have lunch with jokes and laughter.

Till now anika and shivay hadn't talked a single word. Anika wanted to speak to him and confront him that why he didn't told her that he have loved her from college time.

But both needed alone time without any disturbance. She have also called Stella and Christian and to reunite them. They will come after lunch so she smiled what tej was saying and continued eating her food.

Soon it was evening and the door bell rang. "I will see who is it. " Anika said and stood up to open the door as she knows who is there. When she opened the door and welcomed Stella Christian and their small baby boy.

Malika and arnav recognised them and welcomed them making them space to sit on the couch. Others all were confused seeing the guest. " Anika who are they. " Avantika said and all nodded their their heads.

" Mumma she is stella grey and he is christian grey and their baby Levi grey. " Anika introduced them to the family and the couple smiled. " Shivay she is the one who gave you the blood when you needed it. And many things happened when you were in OT. " Anika said.

" Bhabhi don't confuse us more tell us. " Rudra said he was getting confused more. "Yes rudra. Shivay and she are siblings. Both are twins which ma and papa never knew. " Anika said shocking everyone in the room. Their was pin drop silence in the living room.

It was tej when who broke the silence and spoke. " But when janhavi was conceived with shivay we didn't knew their were twins. " " Actually I contacted the authorities and they told me the nurse who was with ma took Stella with her and didn't told anyone as ma was unconscious and doctor also went out for some work. The nurse told doctor the other child was dead. The nurse took that child means Stella with her and grwon her up as the nurse was infertile. " Anika said and all were again shocked to hear the truth.

" But where is that nurse now. " Janhavi asked with a low voice as she has been crying silently. " She is dead now. Both my parents died 5 years ago in a plane crash. " Stella said sadly.

" You are really my child. My daughter. Can I hug you please. " Janhavi said and going to her and forwarding her hands to stella. Stella first looked at her husband who was smiling faintly looking at her and gestured her through his eyes to go forward and he is with her.

Stella went to janhavi and both mother and daughter hugged each other tightly. Some tears espaced from Stella's eyes. All got emotional seeing the reunion of mother daughter.

Shivay and other oberois also hugged her and welcomed her in the family with open arms. Levi also was happy to get many uncles and aunties and grandparents.

Tej and janhavi decided to live with Stella and christian for some days to bond with them. Omkara and bhakti also decided to leave seeing shivay okay and rudra and vani too as they have their works.

Others all retired to their rooms to take rest. Anika went to the bathroom and freshened up and came to shivay who was sitting on the bed lost in his deep thoughts.

Whole day both shivay and anika didn't got time to talk. She gave him his medicines for his injury and for his heart. He gulped down it silently and anika laid down beside him and he took her in his arms.

" Shiv. " Anika called him and he just hummed. " I saw your secret room. And got your little secret. " She said and he was shocked. " What when. Why didn't you told me. " He asked her.

" The day when you meet accident that evening I got to know. " Anika then told him what happened on that day. He was shocked hearing her and caressed her head and pecked her lips.

" Sorry anni. I should have told you and asked u out that time but I was afraid of your rejection. I thought that I am not good for you. " Shivay apologised to her. She sighed and pecked his eyes and said " Its okay shiv. Past is past but we have a bright future ahead. I love you so much. "

" I love you too baby. " Shivay said and pecked her lips. Soon a peck turned into make out session. Both have missed each other and but being care ful of his injuries.

Now both lying under the sheets naked cuddling. " Shiv. The painting you made that was superb. " Anika said. " Thank you anni. Your beauty made it more beautiful. " Shivay said and then he noticed her yawning.

" Sleep now we will talk tomorrow. " He said and patted her head to make her sleep and he kissed her cheeks and slept peacefully. Both didn't knew what destiny wad planning for them it was like calmness before the storm.

~~~~~~

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Gratitude.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️