Chapter 12

(Dipper pov)

I climb off the bus once at school and run over to Bill as he walks towards the front steps of the school. "Bill!"

He smiles slightly as I come over to him. "Morning, Dipper."

"I got you something." I reach into my backpack and pull out Lissy doll, handing it to him his eyes wide in shock. "Oh, I also got you this." I hand him the chocolate. "I ate mine last night."

"Dipper-"

The Trunchbull's car pulls up and he hurridly hides the doll and chocolate behind his back as the Trunchbull gets out of her car and walks over to us, her bun a lot messier today than it usually is.

"Mr. Cipher. I'll be teaching your class today."

She goes into the school and I follow Bill into the classroom as he hides the doll and chocolate in his desk drawer as he goes around hiding anything in the classroom that was colorful or made school fun.

"She is really piping mad today. She has to know that I have the doll or at least has her suspicions about it."

"What was it you saidy your dad used to call you?"

"It was Billy Bee." He fills the pitcher with water.

"And he called her Trunchbull?"

"No, I suppose he would have called her by her name, Agatha."

"And she called him Magnus?"

"Yeah." He sets the pitcher of water on his desk as he sits in the desk chair putting his face in his hands. "Maybe I could go back to the house and put the doll back while she's still at school.....no no I can't do that...."

"Bill, calm down. It's going to be okay, I promise."

"Dipper, you promised me that you wouldn't go back into that house."

"I didn't. I sat on the garage roof and used my powers to make the doll come to me instead."

"Of course you did." I can tell he doesn't fully believe me.

Deciding it would be easier to show him, I make the pitcher of water hover in the air. At first he just pushes it back down onto the desk without realizing it but when I make it float again he does a double take.

"I think I've got them down finally." I use my powers to hide any of the fun and colorful things that were still in the room before looking at Bill. "I'm not playing nice with her anymore."
Hearing the Trunchbull come in he quickly grabs the pitcher of water setting it on the desk as everyone else floods into the class and the Trunchbull has them line up in the center of the room

I go over and stand in the line up as well as Truncbull paces in front of us.

"A child came to my house last night. I don't know how, I don't know when, and I don't know why. But I do know a child came to my house."

"Ms. Trunchbull, if I may-" Bill tries before getting cut off.

"You may not! Do any of you recognize this?" She holds up my hat and I gulp nervously, seeing she must have found it after the wind blew it off my head. Thankfully no one says anything about it being mine even though everyone knows that I always wear that hat. "Let's play a little game. Who was wearing a hat yesterday and who isn't wearing one today?" When she doesn't get an answer she angrily throws the hat on the ground before her eyes land on me. "YOU!"

"Ms. Trunchbull I was the one in your house." Bill defends me coming up to the Trunchbull. She grabs his wrist tightly and I see her painfully twisting it.

"I broke your arm once, and I can do it all over again, Bill."

He pulls her hand off of his wrist before backing away from her. "I am not seven years old anymore, Aunt Trunchbull!"

Everyone else around me gasp. Trunchbull's eyes land on me again and she grabs me by the back of the neck hard pulling me out of the line up.

I make the blinds open and close, it working as well as flickering lights for a scary atmoshphere. I have the chalk float up and write on the board, her watching in horror as she lets go of me.

AGATHA, THIS IS MAGNUS. GIVE MY LITTLE BILLY BEE BACK HIS HOUSE AND HIS MONEY. THEN GET OUT. IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL GET YOU LIKE YOU GOT ME. THAT IS A PROMISE!

I have the erasers fly at her and start hitting her as she screams trying to hit them away, chalkdust getting all over her. This goes on for a few minutes before I think she passes out.

I have the blinds get rolled up when she suddenly gets up grabbing one kid and picking him up like he weighs nothing, throwing him out the window just like that one kid James told me about.

Concentrating harder I make sure the kid remains flying in the air, even doing a few loops before he flies back into the window shoving Trunchbull onto a globe.

Bill makes a spinning gesture with his finger and taking the suggestion I have the globe spin rapidly around until it throws the Trunchbull off. She stands up dizzy and charges at Will who was standing away from the rest of the class. I have him float up so she just goes right through the door and Will hangs on to an old pipe that's above the door.

I also have the lunch boxes fall from people's backpackes. They pick them up and start throwing there food at the Trunchbull, chasing her threw the hallways.

I look up at Will. "You can let go now." He does so and I gently put him on the ground.

"Wow.....that was fucking cool."

We both smile as we head out into the halls and join in on the entire student body of the school throwing food and water balloons at the Trunchbull until she gets in her shitty car and drives away from the school for good.