| 1.7 | UGLY SPAT

Namish had left a few minutes ago . He had only said " You are doing good . Don't believe if someone says otherwise" and given him an encouraging pat .

"Sabhi gharwale , Resume "

Everybody sighed immediately and stretched their muscles . Karan wanted to talk to teja and saw her coming out of the bedroom. Before he could approach her , Nishant called her.

" Teja . Sun na ek minute " Nishant saod and teja stood up in front of him while he still sat on the couch pratik and shamita on either sides

" Kya bola tune apne dost ko mere ko bolne ko " Nishant' voice was a bit bitter and teja frowned in confusion . She hadn't heard what namish had heard so she had no idea .

" Maine kuch nahi bola . Kya bola usne tujhe " She asked curiously

" Woh mujhe dosti kaise nibhate hai sikha raha tha . Teja agar tujhe mujhse problem thi toh mujhe bolti na seedha . Apne dost ke sath milke teen panch karne ki zarurat nahi thi " Nishant now stood and had started shouting

" Chilla mat Nishant . Maine usey kuch nahi bola theeke ? . Aur agar usne tujhe kuch bola bhi hai toh soch samjahkar bola hoga " Teja's voice had also gone up . Karan immediately came and stood at a little distance behind her . He knew she could always fight her battles alone but he would be there always hold her .

" Matlab ? Tujhse khud toh rishte nibhte nahi teja aur tu mujhe mat sikha . Koi bhi yuhi muh uthaake ayega aur mujhe sikhaya dosti ? " He snapped

Teja got angered at the way he talked about namish . He pointed her finger at him " Don't you dare speak about my nami like that nishant . Aur kuch galat ni bola usne . Jab tujhe man karta hai tu dost ban jata hai , jab man krta hai ladne lagta hai " She screamed angrily

" Oh wow ! Usne toh yeh bhi bola tha ki tune bahot achhe dost bnaye hue hai . Lekin kaha the yeh dost jinke liye tune apne aap ko sacrifice kiya tha jab tujhe proxy ki zarurat thi .Haa ? " He taunted and for a moment Karan felt teja freeze infront of him . Her eyes got dark but she composed herself so quickly that he wondered if he imagined all that .

" Right ! Jis insaan ka game hi dost banake , unke sahare aage badke end me unko hi dhoka dena ho woh kaisa friend hota hai ? Kya bolte hai aise logo ko ? " She pretended to think adn then clicked her fingers with a glint in her eyes
" SAANP ! Dekha hai maine bhi ott theeke na ? Toh apni dosti ke naare mat laga mere saamne " Karan felt it was getting too much now so he tried to hold her and stop her but she tried to get out of his hold .

" Tu bigg boss ki baat kar na OTT kyu beech me laa rhai hai ? " Nishant knew she was right but still .

" Oh achha tu meri outside bb life beech me laa sakta hai , lekin mai bigg boss ki hi baat beech me nahi laa sakti .
Expected better from you babz !" She sadi bitterly and till the end line both nishant and karan could sense hurt in her voice .Pratik and Shamita took aways nishant while Karan dragged her to luggae area .

" Shant meri sherni , shant " He held her shoulders while she took deep breathes in anger .

" Don't touch me . Leave me alone " She removed his hands from her shoulder and went to her section .

" Fine . But calm down " he followed her and stood beside her seeing her searching for floss . The floss was with him but he stood there in amusement seeing her getting all riled and searching .

" Are you looking for this ? ' He brought his hand in front of her . She looked at the floss in his hand and then at him and glared at him . She angiely took it from his hands and walked away to the floss room

*******

After what all Namish had explained her , she wanted to have a converstaion with him but the fight with nishant had drained her . It brought back old wounds . Only she knew how difficult it was for her to quit and move on from the show of which she could have a potential winner . She had gone through so much mental stress during that time . Nishant mentioning that was below the belt. He maybe me didn't k ow it would affect her so much but still bringing in a low point from someone's outside life was not done .

She had lied thought . She hadn't seen the whole ott. Pra had warned her about nishant's game stratega and also she had seen snippets that came on color's channel . She didn't know when she fell asleep sitting in the den .

Karan came looking for her after waiting for long . He saw her curled up sleeping like a baby , frown lines visible on her face . He carried her up in his arms and as a response she snuglled more . Karan laid her on her bed and tucked her in . He kissed her forehead and stared at her.

' I promise i am going to make things okay laddoo . I promise . '

*********