|1.8| WEEKEND KA WAR

The weekend ka vaar would be started in an hour. Teja sighed and huffed as her clothers were a mess. She tried the two dresses that came in the morning for her . Kara who was sitting on the couch in luggage area looked at her and shook his head. 'Stubborn'He muttered. He knew she needed his help yet she wouldn't ask for it. Because attitutde ofcourse

" Uhm. Doesn't that red dress look more like a wedding thing ?" He purposely said it aloud reaching for his shoes on the upper shelf . She heard him and rolled her eyes.

She put the black dress aside and kept the red one and took out it's shrug and searched for its matching jewellery.
He smiled slyly seeing his plan work . He intentionally said that about red dress since he knew she would choose the opposite of what he would tell her to .

******

' Aapko jis gharwale ka pradarshan is hafte ke liye nirashajanak lagta hai , aap us sadasya ko ek ek karke , kaaran dete hue unhe table par rakha stamp lagadenge '

'Pratik , app se shuruwaat karenge '

Bigg boss's announcement ended and pratik got up and went to the table. He picked up the stanp and stood there for a minute to think a little . He then went to teja and karan scoffed at how obvious it was .

" Mai yeh tejasswi ko lagana chanunga. Mujhe lagta hai unka pradarshan nirashajanak raha hai . Inhone rone ke alawa kuch kiya toh hai nahi . Har dusre din inke dost badalte hai ,aur phir inke bahar ke dost aake hame btake jate hai ki inki friendships real hai " Pratik finished with a bitter tone and teja rolled her eyes She felt a bit of anger too at how had addressed namish , but she let it go . Yesterday was enough drama .

She stood up , walked like she was walking on a red carpet , she dramatically bowed down pretending that it was an honour and then flicked her hair at pratik . He looked at her unamused while karan laughed openly and others tried zo tifle their laughs . Pratik apllied the stamp a bit forcely .

A few other contestants did their turn . Karan stood up for his turn and took the stamp . He without saying anything gestured to pratik . Pratik shook his head and stood up .

" Laga do , kitna obvious karoge yaar .Matlab majne teja pe lagaya toh aap mujhe lagaoge " He said and forwarded his forehead . Karan got pissed at his words. He stamped and then stood aside

" Mai yeh pratik ko isliye nahi de raha hi kyuki usne teja ko lagaya. " A few contestants , obviously like devoleena , rashami , shamita rolled their eyes.

" Iski na adat hai . Dusre ke matters me kudne ki . For example 2 minute pehle ki baat lelo . Ladadi tejasswi aur nishant ki hui thi , lekin isne beech me aake teja ko woh stamp deke apni tipanni krni thi . Toh mujhe lagta hai iske is behaviour se iski performance nirashajanak hoti hai hamesha hi " He gave pratik a look and settled down back on his seat .

Teja walked over and staright up took Nishant's name without a second thought. Nishant smiled mockingly and acted as if he was so surprised . Teja scoffed at him and applied the stamp on his face .

" Tohh , mujhe obviously achha nahi laga ki kal nishant ne mere friend ko disrespect kiya. I had no idea usne kya bola isey but jis tarah se isne nami ke baare me baat kari i think wahi par mere liye iske puri journey hi nirashajanak hogayi " Karan fisted his hands a little hearing her . His heart and his mind knew teja was his and how she only loved him but seeing her taking stand for her friend ignited a deep feeling of jealousy and possessiveness. He had always taken pride in the way she always defended him , no matter of he was wrong or right. She stood by him and he loved her that . But it did something to him knowing that wasn't something she did only for him .

" Mujhe nahi pasand jab koi mere closed ones ke bare me kuch bolta hai . Namish has been q part of life for years and usne mere liye bahot kuch kiya hai . Toh yeh mereko qchha nahi lagega ki meri wajah koi usey bura- Bhala suna raha hai " She completed. Karan looked away as she came and sat next to him . she looked at him weirdly to see what happened to him suddenly.