6

Third person's P

Third person's P.O.V

"I see why Hyo-won hyung was so impressed by her work. She's mad talented.", said Yoongi as he kept his eyes on the video.

"I agree.", replied the leader. "Can't wait to work with her. I'm sure Armys are gonna love her work as well." he added.

"Have you contacted her, manager?", asked Taehyung, eagerly.

"Not yet. She works under my friend's company and I had asked him to enlighten her with the news." answered Sejin. " I'll ask for her phone number from him."

-

"The baby's doing fine,Ms.Y/n. Would you like to know the gender of your child?", Asked the doctor as she continued moving the transducer all over her bump.

"No,I don't want to know the gender of my baby. I'd like to keep it a surprise", Y/n said without wavering her gaze from the monitor which showed the image of her baby.

"Alright then. Here are some tissues. I'll hand you the reports in a few minutes.", She put the transducer aside and passed Y/n a box of tissues.

She took them and gently wiped the sticky gel from her bump.  She changed into her clothes and got seated in the waiting room, waiting for her report to arrive.

After about 10 minutes a nurse arrived in the waiting room and made her way towards Y/n. "Here's your report,Ms.Y/n", she said before handing the reports to her.

Y/n took it and bowed to the nurse who returned the gesture. She took out her phone and ordered a cab. As she was waiting for the cab to arrive,her eyes fell on a woman who was gently swaying her newborn baby in her arms.

Her eyes then moved to the woman's partner who was looking at his lover and their baby with a loving gaze. She envied the scene in front of her.  She furiously blinked her eyes to prevent her tears from cascading down.

stupid pregnancy hormones, she thought.
She scurried away from the couple, exiting the hospital. "I'm not gonna cry over someone who didn't think twice before leaving me.",she said to herself. "I'll raise my child on my own."

The cab arrived just in time. She got in and told her address to the driver.

The cab came to a halt indicating that she had arrived infront of her apartment. She payed the driver and got out of the vehicle.

Punching the password in,she pushed the door open. She got out of her shoes and went straight to her bedroom.

She threw her handbag on the bed and went the bathroom. She stripped out of her dress and turned the shower on. The cold water trickled down her skin as she sighed and ran her fingers through her wet hair.
Her gaze fell on her wrist,teeth gritting as she grazed the tattoo with her index finger.
Closing her eyes,she got flashes of that day—

"Love, can we get matching tattoos?", She lifted her head up,eyes twinkling in excitement.

"Sure,bun.", The taller male ran his hand through her hair, gently tucking a strand of it behind her ear.

"Really? You're the best!", She embraced him in a tight hug, grinning. He chuckled and kissed the crown of her head.

-

"It hurts a little but it's worth it!", she chirped, eyeing her newly inked wrist. 'always'

"I'll always stay by your side.", He said as he cupped her face with his hand and planted a loving kiss on her forehead.

She opened her lifeless eyes which once held the whole galaxy inside them. "Where did it all go wrong?"

Sighing,she turned the shower off and wrapped her form in a towel. She wore an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

She closed her eyes shut that moment her back smoothened against the soft revelling mattress, already half asleep.

A loud sound echoed in the tranquility of her room, making her open her eyes abruptly. She sat up and picked up her phone from the nightstand. She furrowed her eyebrows while staring at the unknown number. "Who could be calling at such an hour..?"

She swiped her finger to the right, attending the call. "Hello?"

"Is this Ms.Y/n?"

"Yes, may I know who you are?"

"I'm sure Mr.Choi must have told you about me. I'm his friend, Jang Sejin. I work as a manger in HYBE labels."

Her eyes widened a little, "uh..yes"

"So, I have shown your sample tracks to our team and they have approved of your work. They'd like to meet you as soon as possible."

"What—I mean uh.. when and where would they like to meet?"

"Are you living anywhere near seoul?"

"I live in Daejeon, sir."

"Great! Would saturday be alright with you? At sinsa-dong café?"

"Sure.. I'll be there."

"Perfect! Be there at 6. Good night,Ms.Y/n."

He hung up and Y/n places her phone back on the nightstand. "Is it really happening-?", She asked herself. "Will I finally get to do my dream job?"

She still couldn't believe it. She thought they wouldn't give much thought about her work. She closed her eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

-

A/n: what am I even writing at this point? 🤡💀