chapter 16

Takemichi POV

i'm walking towards the court to morning practice when someone huge from behind. It's Mikey, with draken, Hina and Emma on the back.

"Mikey get off of takemichi! It's my turn, I haven't see my bestfriend in a years."

Hina trying to separate Mikey to takemichi, but Mikey is glued to takemichi.

"Noo he's my boyfriend, I haven't get too much attention too in years, you have kenchin and Emma there!!"

I just pat Mikey in the head for comforting, I'm really bad leaving him even i know the dark impulsivity. But I also missed Hina, with all of those annoying recommendations of games.

"Sorry Mikey and emma, but I have to go to the morning practice. Maybe later okay?"

I really tried getting Mikey off me, but he won't get away, so I have no choice to walk around with a human on my back.

Everyone is looking at us, and it's really awkward because I'm not used to this attention, or I don't even want this kind of attention.

"Mikey everyone is looking at us."

"I don't care, if they want to look then look."

I just walk faster, while still have Mikey on my back, it's not heavy since he's just hugging me not forcing me to piggy ride him, it's just it's so awkward for all the people looking at us.

Once we made into the court, everyone is looking at me, and kuroo started to laugh, and lev started to spat some bad insults.

"Nice necklace you got there kenma"

Kuroo said while laughing, I really hate this, I want to shove my controller deep into his throat.

"Mikey are you not going to you're club activities?"

"Mhmm I got ban for a week because I always beat them."

"Oh I heard he accidently broke someone's hand"

"Ya, that's the start of the my ban. I can't help it"

"Mikey!"

"How about you practice with us"

This kuroo, he is an judo not a volleyball player.

"Sure!"

This both really have a same brain cells, I don't even know why they have this same energy.

.

I can't anymore, I can't run, I wanted to lay on the middle of the track, so I just sit and lean my back on the tree, those two is racing. From the first it's just a normal jogging nothing crazy, then the other started to run, and make Mikey and kuroo run too, and now it ended up racing.

I don't know when they are going to stop.. oh there they go, kuroo tripped Infront of me, which make Mikey stop running also and being proud.

"You win"

"I'm always the winner"

Kuroo looked at me and then Mikey also looked at me.

"You have low stamina kenma, and this is you're 1st lap."

Kuroo said, and panting like he's out of breath. Mikey kneel Infront of me, then started to lift me up, I wrapped my hand on his neck, because I might fall.

"Mikey put me down!"

"Don't want to, and you look like so exhausted so I'll carry you back... And also I want to carry you."

Even if I complain he are not going to let me go, he just going to carry me back, I don't dislike it since he also carry me back multiple times. But This is practice!.

"Whoa kenma what happened?"

"Nothing Mikey just carry me back, I said he don't have to but he's to stubborn"

"Nhaa you're just skipping practice! Kuroo is he skipping practice?!"

Kuroo smile at me, I know that smile. He always do that when he's going to get me in trouble or going to blame it to me.

"He skipped!, He even order Mikey to carry him back!"

"I did not!!"

"Mikey is that true?"

Mikey looked at me and smile, and then look at them with a fake sad face this guy is also going to lie!!.

"Yes, that's true"

He's really done, the coach just smack me on the back of my head and point at the corner of the court.

"You're in time out, no gadgets, no sitting. Stand there"

"But-"

"No but's kenma, go there"

Those bully, I can handle if it's only kuroo, but Mikey add to those bullying, with those fake emotions, they are really going to believe him.

I go to the corner, and just glare on them, they both bullies I can't believe they become good friends this time.

But now kuroo just added Mikey on the practice, since it's lack of players, and kuroo already know Mikey can spike so hard.

But they warm up first and while warm up, kuroo is teaching Mikey some of the spikey can do. And Mikey understand it all at once.

On the first game, they are really shock of how hard can spike, it's heavier than the national player ushijima.

"You should be an volleyball player kid"

Mikey just smile because the coach praise him. I'm now sitting, because I know that the coach is not looking.

"Sorry but I already have an club, and I do judo, so I can't."

Well that's true, even though he's ban temporary, it's not mean he leave the club, he still have to so he's club and fight from different country.

"Well that's really bad, you really have an potential being an ace"

"Haha I'm just here because 'kenma' is here, and I got ban to training so I just do this volleyball for hobby"

"Kenma?, And hobby?"

"Yes, 'kenma is the one who introduce me to volleyball, but I got a short match with kuroo, so it's fun"

(Hello everyone)