Chapter 20

Kristine's P.O.V

Never thought this was real. Always thought I was dreaming. And that Daphne didn't have cancer.

But I was wrong it was all real. I lost another person that means so much to me.

I pulled on my dress. Did my hair and put my water proof make up on.

Knock.

"Kristine are you almost ready," my Uncle Kuni came in.

I nodded.

"Want me to wait for you," Uncle asked?

I nodded. Im gonna need my best friend by me.

Yes. My uncle is my best friend. His like my father.

With that I finished getting ready and we made are way downstairs.

I went for Will and gave him a comforting hug. For all of me and my cousins are gonna need it.

With that we drove to the church. Where everyone was showing there condolences.

I walked up to the casket. She was wearing a white dress that Chelsea made for her. Cloe did her hair and Amanda did her make up.

She looked beautiful.

I looked over my shoulder to see Thayer. I grabbed his arm.

"We'll get through this together," I told him.

He smiled. With that we took are seats. Thayer on my left and Cole on my right.

I felt Cole grab my hand. It felt good and comforting.

"We are gathered here today to say good bye to a amazing person. Daphne who was such a sweet girl and was taken from us way too early," the father said the same one that wed Daphne and Thayer. "Anyone from the family wanna speak for her on her be half."

I stood up. "I'll do it for I know if I don't I will never stop crying."

Father nodded.

"I remember when Daphne told me that she had cancer, I was shocked I didn't wanna believe it. For I didn't have a sister like I've always wanted. But I was lucky for Daphne was my sister," I heard my self crack. "I remember when Daphne and I first found the love of music together. It's what brought us together. Now I know it's gonna be hard to say goodbye. For im not gonna be able to see her, hear her laugh, hear her corny jokes, or even have are movie nights together."

I felt the tears flow. "But I'm gonna be strong for my cousin. I know my family is scared for they think I'm gonna start harming my self like I've done before."

I shook my head. "I'm not for Daphne brought me love ones even though I've lost her and Justin. She brought me my other best friends and the love of my life."

"In honor of Daphne I've asked my cousins if they can help me with this song in memory of my Golden Daphne. Like she lightened up are days. Just because she's gone we'll remember are memories with her together."

I looked at my cousins. All of stood by me.

I heard the band start to play. This song is my cousins and my favorite. It shows that no matter what we'll always have each other's backs no matter what.

Keep Holding On

All:Keep Holding On
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha

Kristine:You're not alone together we stand ill be by your side you know ill take your hand

Will:When it gets cold and it feels like the end theres no place to go you know I wont give in

Kristine and Will: no I wont give in

All:Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through just stay strong.

Rachel and Jackson: cause you know im here for you, theres nothing you can say

(nothing you can say)

Rachel and Jackson:nothing you can do

(nothing you can do)

Lily and Cameron: theres no other way when it comes to the truth so

[Everyone:] holding on

Lily and Cameron:cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through

Will;so far away I wish you were here before its too late this could all disappear.

Kristine: before the doors close and it comes to end with you by my side I will fight and defend, ill fight and defend ya yaaaa

All:keep holding on cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through just stay strong cause im here for you im here for you

Kari and Dylan:theres nothing you can say
(nothing you can say)

Jackson and Lily nothing you can do
(nothing you can do)

Kristine and Cameron: theres no other way

[Everyone:] when it comes to the truth so keep holding on

Will and Kari:cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through. hear me when I say when I say I'll believe. nothings gonna change nothings gonna change destiny. whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly.

[Everyone:] ya ya ya ya la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la KEEP HOLDING ON cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through just stay strong cause you know im here for you im here for you.

Dylan and Rachel:theres nothing you can say
(nothing you can say)

Kristine and Will:nothing you can do
(nothing you can do)

Dylan and Kari:theres no other way

[Everyone:] when it comes to the truth so keep holding on

Cameron and Lily: cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through

Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha

Kristine and Will: keep holding on

Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha

Rachel and Kari: keep holding on. theres nothing you can say
(nothing you can say)

Will and Jackson:nothing you can do
(nothing you can do)

Kristine and Lily: theres no other way

[Everyone:] when it comes to the truth so keep, keep holding on

All: cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through

I felt the tears start rushing. We all took one breath. Than we heard an applause.

I look to see my grandma was crying. So was Thayer.

With that we did a group hug.

"We'll keep are promise to Daphne and Justin," Dylan said.

"For one day this goodbye won't last forever," I implied.

After the funeral. We all went home to the house. And I went into Daphne's room.

I look around. I saw every memory we had together in here.

What?