Bonus/Epilogue

(Bonus)
Amaimon's P.O.V

today my grand plan will take place, today will be the end of Amaimon.
The judge took to Mephisto's plan and it shall be done. I shall be swallowed up. This is how things need to be.

As the plan was almost through i heard Y/N calling me. Fuck, she wasn't supposed to see this. Maybe it's good.
I calmed down and let the darkness surround me. I curled up into a ball and hugged myself. I hate the darkness but I can only wait for y/n to go to the tree where I first kissed her. Or I'll be stuck here forever. In this dark and lonely abyss.

(Epilogue)

Amaimon turned me around, his eyes looked as numb as ever but some how they were comforting. I tackle hugged him.
"How did you even manage!?"
He blinked. "It was a special portal, it was sent to this place but never opened until the person who cries comes in."
I looked at him and rolled m eyes
"How would you know if I was gonna cry"
"Well you did, I just made a lucky guess"
I turned around and started to leave the tree and I heard a joyless laugh.
"Hey, you blamed losing on being human, when we were racing ((in the first book)) but you're half demon..what's your excuse now?"
I blushed. I was just terrible at tree jumping so I ignored the question.
"Whatever, lets just get going"

----------------------------------------------
Whale that's it for now. I'll be working on the final book today so maybe I'll update soon?