Chapter 1:Traumatic Backstory Time

In this AU only one thing has changed Inko wasn't a loving mother, she didn't support him unconditionally. In fact she was barely home at all, and when she was all she did was yell at Izuku and degrade him. Due to this and the fact that he had no friends Izuku's personality changed, he studied in his free time and became one of the smartest people in the world, if not the smartest.

 Then one day while scrolling on the dark web he came across some heroes looking for information on a well known villain. They were willing to pay a lot of money for it, and at even the young age of 11 Izuku's analysis skills were unmatched. So he took the job, and thus Duality was born. (Duality because he has like two personality's the fake one and his real one.)

Duality quickly became well known in the under world, supplying information to true heroes, and vigilantes. For a price of course, and a steep price at that. Izuku eventually blackmailed his mom into letting him move out, and bought a nice apartment that a 14 year old shouldn't be able to afford.

One day he got a odd request from someone named Rat Satan? The 'Rat' wanted him find the UA traitor that was surely going to be in the school. 'Rat' offered immediate acceptance into UA, but if he accepted his identity would have to be revealed. So instead Izuku decided to get accepted for real, and reveal himself once he found the traitor.

To Be Continued......

What did you think of the first chapter? And any suggestions? I am open to feedback and criticism. Goodbye and farewell, until next time. Author out!!!😁