Chapter 2: Getting Into UA

Izuku POV

I woke up and realized today's the entrance exams! I decided that All Might the quirkist biotch, would never let me into the hero course. So I would just have to get in through the sports festival. I got up made myself some eggs, and got dressed. Then I called a Taxi to take me to UA. Once I arrived there I started walking to the room where I was supposed to be taking the written exam, and got started.

"I thought this was supposed to be hard, I am disappointed Rat Satan. This stuff is easy! This is the "impossible UA test"? Oh well, I guess I better get some wrong so I don't get questioned on my intellect."

Time skip to when Izuku finished the test because the Author's lazy

Looks like I finished early, time to triple check everything for fun. "Okay times up," yelled a certain loud cockatoo. "Finally"  I thought. "Follow me to the practical exam!"

"okay I need at least 10 points to make it to general education, so I should try to aim for the two-pointers."  As I made my plan some people were getting into place, so they could be the first ones out. "Ready, set, go!"

I ran out with everyone else and started destroying robots with a metal pipe I found. After destroying a few more robots, I saw the giant zero-pointer come out. Everyone ran away  screaming from the titan. "Cowards"  I thought. "Oh well I better act scared too. I have enough points to pass but not enough to be noticeable, so I can leave anyway" 

Time skip to when he gets the letter

"Todays the day, the day I get the letter." I opened the envelope and out fell a disc. A hologram of of Midnight appeared, I don't love her revealing costume and I already know I passed sooooo.....

I did the only logical thing, and threw it out the window.

Sorry that this chapter was really late and short, I have already kind of lost motivation for this story. I will try to update about once a week, but sometimes it will be longer.  Also, HOLY COW 41 VIEWS ALREADY?!! Thank you to everyone who is reading this book. I am blown away on how many people have already read it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Until next time, Author out!