Chapter : Thirteen

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

I'm on my way up to Seokjin's office now, and his husband-assistant, Namjoon doesn't seem to be in any trouble dropping anything today.

"Jin hyung, are you ready for me?"

"Honey, I'm always ready for you. Get in here, I got something for you to try on!"

"But you don't know my size."

"All I gotta do is see you. Come try this on! Stand behind the dressing screen and put it on."

The shirt is a beautiful navy blue and the entire thing is beaded and the black ripped jeans made it all too good. I think he made it by hand, but I hope he didn’t spend all his time on me.

"What do you think? I think I'm a fabulous dressmaker and I think you look divine!"

"Did you hand make this?!"

"Yeah it took me about two days, not long at all. I've got another one in the works. You're going to have to come back in to try it, Kook. We need options for fashion week."

"I can come back in at some point. When were you thinking?"

"Well I'm booked all the way to Saturday. Can you come at night?"

"I'm actually busy that night. Can I try it on Sunday at some point?"

"If you've got plans you can come in Sunday morning. What’s going on Saturday, Kook?"

"Well, I a-actually have a date that night."

"Ooooh! Who’s the lucky guy?"

"I doubt you'd know him. This city is huge."

"Darling, I know everyone. Try me." I could hear a snort from Namjoon's direction.

"His name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and he runs the Cafe Aroma.”

"His name sounds handsome. And Kim's are always handsome, like look at me and Joonie. Good luck. He's been looking for the right one. Go get him, Kookie!"