Chapter three

After the first appearance of the bugs atlas was the very fist to fall by the airachnid army mostly all the atlesian civilians fled to vale any weapon that the atlas has is ineffective against rising number of the big army but the Mobile infantry will change that.

Beacon academy

Ozpin was talking with his inner circle after several days salem managed to calm herself down and was standing next to Ozpin ironwood was frustrated that his army was being wipe out left and right.

Ironwood: this is getting out of hand the more man I send they end the same thing.

Qrow: the only thing your doing jimmy is sending them to the grinder.

Ozpin: now now I've send team rwby and npr with specialist winter to find a white fang base.

White fang base

Outside of the white fang base winter and teams rwby and npr along with several atlas soldiers arrived at the base but what was strange is the it was all silence and cut up dead body's.

Atlas soldier: I've seen many things but this this is just wrong....

Atlas soldier 2: tell me about it no one is supposed to end up like that....

Winter: stay silent and keep your eye out.

Ruby: Yang I think im gonna be sick....

Yang place a hand on her back as ruby throws up Weiss was shacking in fear and Blake was angered and in fear as they entered the base they see more body's and a few dead bugs.

They keep moving till Blake stops in her tracks and her eyes widened as she fell to the ground Yang gos to her.

Yang: blake what's wrong.

Blake had tears in her eyes as she looks at the dead body of a bull Faunus known as Adam taurus stab multiple times and missing an arm they all then heard a loud screech and saw more bug's sprinting to there way they then started running as atlas soldiers try to shoot them but with no affect they then ended up in the slaughter both team and winter got out of the base but then more bugs showed up then there were tear apart by gun fire they then look at the source of the shooting and saw a drop ship of unknown design landing infront of the base then troopers started running out of the ship and forming a perimeter infront of them and open fire at the bugs bullets punching through them.