In the Office

Akihito woke up alone in the bed so he got up to look for his lover. He found him doing work in his office so he walked into the office and Asami looked up to see Akihito walking towards him.

But what Asami noticed is that there were fresh tears going down Akihito's face and asked him of something is wrong.

Akihito didn't answer him, just continued to walk towards the older man and went behind his chair and hugged him from behind. Asami was shocked a bit but then he felt his young lover start to kiss his neck and unbutton his shirt at the same time.

Asami then touched Akihito's arm and pulled him into his lap and kissed him with some force.

Asami then slide his hand under Akihito shirt and touched the already harden nub. Akihito moaned when Asami did that but did not fight him like he normally does.

Asami pulled the shirt off of his young kitten and started to kiss the harden nub's, Akihito's moans became louder in volume.

Once Asami was done with them he started to kiss Akihito's chest all the way till he reached the top of Akihito's pants, but before he took the pants off .

He looked up at Akihito and asked why were you crying, you could hear that he was worried. Akihito thought it over and told him that he had another nightmare about when he was in Hong Kong in Fei longs hands.

Asami listened and after Akihito was done talking the Yakuze stands with his lover and he takes them out of the office and into the bedroom.

Once they reached the bedroom Asami gently put Akihito on the bed then he got on top of his young kitten and kissed him in a much heated kiss.

They pulled back for air and Asami slowly started to kiss the chest all the to the edge of the kittens pants. He looked up into those hazel eyes to see lust and need so he quickly took off the pants along with his underwear and threw them on the floor.

With that Akihito slowly started to pull down Asami's pants and underwear as well once those were on the floor Asami came back up and claimed those lips in a kiss.

They broke apart for air and Asami moved his hand down to his kittens pelvic area and started to move his hand up and down on it. When Asami started to do that Akihitos moans were becoming louder by the second

Asami then pulled his hand back and flipped so his Akihito was on top of him. Akihito looked surprised by his action but then he went in for a much needed kiss, when they broke for air they stared into each others eyes

I will continue this scene in the next chapter sorry I've not updated for awhile but I had surgery and was in the hospital