🍜 That lunch 🍜

Bakugos POV :

everyone in my group are on holiday and Deku for some reason asked me to go to class after iv finished lunch?
What is that nerd planing..
I would normaly dont go to these type of things , but if i dont for deku he'll none stop bother me.

(- he finished his spicy noodles and goes to the class deku asked him to go to. -)

As i open the door i see deku standing at the back of the class waiting.
as he looks up seeing me he walks up to me with i quite serious look on his face.

Bk : "so? what do you want nerd!"

Dk : ".."

He stares at me in my eyes as if hes thinking of what to say.

Bk : "Oi! i said wha-"

i get cut off from him grabbing me by my colar , pulling me down to his hight
kissing me.
i feel him bite my bottom lip , i start to melt into his kiss , his lips are so soft.
Why do i like this no nevermind
why do i LOVE this.
i pick him up while kissin as his legs and arms rap around me while i pin him against the wall.
I start to feel him bite my lip , wanting to enter my mouth as he stops me from holding him , turning me to the wall and pinning me to it instead.
i gasp from the sudden movement for breath and he takes the chance to enter my mouth with his tongue.

Bk : "mmghm~

my moaning becomes muffled as he exsplores my mouth.

Dekus POV :

As i exsplore his mouth , and his moans are muffled , i start moving my hand up his shirt a bit. As soon as we stop i see him look at me blushing , i look up smirking

Dk : "im sorry for doing this suddenly but this is the first thing that came to my head when i wanted to tell you about my feelings~"

As he leans down a bit to hug me i move my hand from his shirt to rap around his neck as he hugs me.

Bk(whisperin) : "i-i accept your feelings idiot"

i start to smile knowning he feels the same.

( WORD COUNT : 372 )