That night

(TIME SKIP : 2 - 3 MONTHS LATER
there relationship has last for that long)

Bakugos POV :

i start groanin as i woke up , hearin deku in the other room eating.
i start putting my cloths but for some reason feeling really uncomfortable , but im to tired to know what it is.

After getting dressed i walk over to deku , hugging him from behind.

Dk : "good morning kanchan!"

Bk : " morning..."

Dk : "are you okay?"

Bk : "not really something feels uncomfortable.."

Dk : "i think you should have a shower it may make you feel better?"

Bk : "can you shower with me~"

I start to see him blush but nod while smiling a bit.

Dk : "f-fine you go first okay"

Bk : "okay~"

I walk over to the bathroom and turn the shower on and leaves towels on the side for us , after i get un-dress i get in the shower relizing why im uncomfortable.
i start groaning relizing im horny
i dont know if deku want to....
i dont wanna jerk off a shit.
i guess ill have to deal with it.
I start hearing deku walk over and get change in the bathroom.

Dk : "do you know why you uncomfortable now?"

Bk : "yep"

Dk : "what is it?"

Bk : "im horny.."

Dk : "o-oh"

Bk : "you know you dont need to have a shower with me anymore."

Dk : "why?"

Bk : "i dont wanna accidently...."

Dekus POV :

i happy knowing hes careing about my concent but since we have been together for so long it doent bother me.
I start to step into the shower seeing kanchan washing his hair.
I go up to him wraping my hands around his stomach as i pull him in front of me pinning him to the bathroom wall .

Bk : "d-deku!"

Dk : "maybe after this we can~"

I start to see a small smirk grow on his face as he gives me a little kiss.

Bk : "okay~"

(-time skip : they finish showering and get dressed again since they remeber they have to go to school for a bit but katsuki was aloud to stay at the dorm -)

As soon as i get back in the dorm i hear kanchan groaning from probably how uncomfortable he is in his room.
i open his door seeing him laying on his back on his pillow not noticing me.
i slowly take my belt off and clothing besides my t-shirt and starts climbing ontop of kanchan as he starts to notice me he leans up blushing ;

Bk : "what are yo-"

as i pull him in kissing him while un-buttoning my shirt and his (taking both off) and takin his belt off.
As i feel him move his hands up my body trying to be donimant and anoyingly its working~
As i feel him move his hand down my pants to my dick and starts basicly playing with it and with his other hand he starts moving to my chest and starts
rubbing it.

Dk : "mmghmm~~!"

As he switches on me by him going ontop of me and starts bitting my neck.

Dk : "A-ahh~ Ka-Kanchan~!"

Bakugos POV :

As i started bitting dekus neck starts leavin bit marks all over his neck as i go around it.
As i stop bitting him i make my way down his body i start biting and twisting with my hand (that was playing with his dick) on his nipples.

Dk : "Agg-ahh~~"

After a while i stop and feel deku push ontop of me like before , in the same position.
but with his hand holding my rists above my head and his leg inbetween mine.

Dk : "katsuki~"

Bk : "!"

I start getting more horny than before.
iv never heared him call me by my name like that , normaly he says kanchan , and never heared him say it like that~!
As i start to feel him rub his leg on my dick i let out muffled moans from him kissing me and biting my bottom lip wishing to enter my mouth but im not allowing it.
I start to feel him suddenly move his leg up on my dick making me open my mouth in a yelp , and him taking that chance to exsplore my mouth with his tongue as he lets one of my rists go i hold my hand on his chin.
Everytime we stopped to breath the only thing that kept our mouths together was our tongues ;

Bk : "mhmmm~"

(Okay imma stop for now so i can finish other work so cliff hanger ;w;)

WORD COUNT : 757