At the dorm room 😏

Dekus POV :

I start to remeber about how lunch will end soon.

Dk : "Wait kanchan lunch is about to end soon"

i feel as kanchan moves his hand up my chest hinting he wants to carry on.

Dk : "k-kanchan we cant!"

Bk : "we'll leave a note on aizawas desk saying we will be on holiday then"

Dk : "f-fine"

( - they rush to A-1 and leave a note on his desk saying they will be on holiday and they sneek back to their dorm room -)

As we get into the dorm room , i pull kanchan to his room and as we turn to the bed (kanchan first and me infront) we both trip and fall on the bed as i lay up a bit off kanchan i relize how we are ontop of each other , i notice hes laying where the pillow is and i also notice his very red face ( having my legs over both his and my hands on his chest)

As i start to get my shirt off i notice hin stareing at me while i do so.

Dk : "do you like what you see~?"

Bk : "tch-"

i see as he looks away blushin.

Bakugos POV :

as i look away in embarssment i start to feel him take my shirt off.
As soon as my shirt is off i start kissing him and he puts one of his legs in-between my left leg and using on of his hands to hold my arms by the rists above my head.

Bk : "mmmhm~"

I moan as i feel his leg , thats between my legs , start rubbing against my dick.
As we break the kiss i see that he notices he is rubbing his leg against my dick as i flip my head back from it groanin a bit.

Dk : "oh~ is someone a bit sensitive~?"

Bk : "mmmgh~~"

As he finds out my body is quite sensitive he starts moving forward and backwards on my dick.

Bk : "Aa-ahh~~ D-deku~~"

as he stops i catch my breath i feel him lift my face from my chin , with his free hand , to his face smirking at me.

Bk : "f-fuck you"

He start smiling at me knowing i actually love him after we just comfessed our feelings in 'the room'.

I start to see him get off me and lay down on the bed with his head on the pillow , turning over to face me and i lay down next to him.

Dk : "we arent ready to have sex yet , we have only been together for half n' hour anyways kanchan"

I nod agreeing with him , he isnt lying we only just confessed an our or so.
As he starts getting close to my body once we are both laying down he rapps his arms and legs around me as he falls asleep and as i start to drift to sleep as well.

WORD COUNT : 488