Is that love? Part 1

hey my name is y/n stark, yes i am the daughter of the famous tony stark. but let's get started

-,,Y/N!!!'', my mother screams from the living room.
-,,YESSSS what is!!!???'' You yell back
-,, You have to hurry up! otherwise you will be late for school''
-,, yes I come wait..'', you grab your bag and run down the stairs to the kitchen where you met your father.
- ,,Good Morning y/n'' your father says sleepily
-,,Morning dad, I have to go now or I'll be late for my first day''
You kiss your father on the cheek and run out the front door. You're get in the car where your  driver Happy is waiting for you. arrived in front of the school building,you get out and admire the big building in front of you.

You walk to the entrance,and desperately look for the principal office where you still had to register. You walking straight down the hall and bump into a girl.
-,,Omg I'm so sorry!!'' You say and blush a little
- ,, all good haha, are you looking for what ?you seem to be new.'' said the dark brown haired girl.
-,, oh yeah haha ​​i'm new.I'm looking for the principal office ,can you help me ?'' You said nervously.
-,,Yes, so you have to go down the hall and then the first door on the left''she said and smiled at you.
-,,I'm liz by the way''
-,, Ah thank you haha,nice to meet you Liz! I'm y/n.''

She smiles and then goes back to her locker

When you finally get to the principal's office, you sign in and  immediately asked this one question You didn't want to hear...
-,, Oh what a coincidence that your last name is Stark!Are you related to Tony Stark, the famous Iron Man ?''

* in your thoughts*
< Oh no, always this question.. I should have registered with my mother's last name>
- ,, Oh uhm.. no I'm not!'' You  say tensely

You walk through the hallway to all the lockers and I'm totally in my thoughts until You bump into someone again
- ,, sorry!'' You say and look up

You see a handsome boy with brown eyes and brown hair in front of you
-,, it's okay haha ​​you were probably very busy'' he laughed
-,, yeah haha...'' you  say shyly and blush
-,, are you new here ?have never seen you here before.'' he asks you.
-,, oh yes I am.. just moved here the other day''
-,, hey buddy how was your weekend''said a boy who slowly walked up to  you and the brown-haired boy.
-,, oh hey Ned! Yeah my weekend was great and yours?''
-,, Yes mine too''

ned looks at you confused
- ,,Oh yeah! she is new here by the way i am Peter and this is my best friend Ned''
-,,haha nice to meet you,i'm y/n!''You say and smile

You look at your watch and get a little nervous
-,, oh i have to go! My class is about to start. maybe we'll see each other again later''

With these words You say goodbye and walk a little faster to your classroom.