Is that love? Part 4

-Y/n: "yes you can say that... his name is peter'',you say and blush a little.
-Anna:"Sounds interesting tell me more!!", says anna excitedly.
-Y/n:''I would like to but I have to do something now. We'll call later, yes?''
-Anna:" yeah okay.''

you finally get yourself a glass of water. After you finish drinking, you hear voices coming from your father's office.You hear people arguing

"You know that's not true Tony!"
"It's never gonna happen, do you really think I'll let that happen?"You try to ignore it but the curious leads you to the locked door.

"Did you hear that?"do you hear a woman say.
You hear footsteps and quickly hide behind a closet. You see a woman opening the door. She looks around and closes them again.You run up to your room.You get a call from a number that is not saved on your cell phone.
-Y/n: "Hello who is there?"
"hey it's peter...uhm...parker. if you remember who i am. I'm the boy from school who saved you " *he laughs a little*.
-Y/n: "Oh hey.. yes I know who you are. What's up?"
-Peter: "Yes... well I wanted to ask you if we want to meet in the park in an hour? So only if you have time.."
-Y/n: "Yes, of course!"
-Peter: "Okay, see you!"
*you hang up*

"who was that ?"You hear your father's voice and look at the door, startled.
-Y/n :"Oh uhm... a boy from my school "
-Tony: "a boy ??"
-Y/n: "Yes boy. Don't say anything I'll go anyway! "
-Tony: "okay sweetheart. but be at home for dinner, okay?"
-Y/n: "yeah ok dad", your father leaves the room and returns to the meeting. You take a deep breath and put on something else to wear.
Your outfit:

(Sorry, the picture is too big😂)

You go down to the living room and put your shoes on. You leave the house and make your way to the park. Nice weather, good outfit everything was perfect. you sit down on a bench and wait a while. Almost half an hour passed, but Peter was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly you get a message from two people at the same time.

Dad
online
- sorry darling! we have a mission we will probably see each other again tomorrow❤️.

Peter P.
online
-I'm really sorry! I don't have time. I had to get to my internship quickly😕..

You're still sitting on the bench thinking about the two messages. You think it's weird. You make your way home because you don't want to sit alone in the park. After you get home you watch the news.

-News reporter: "Something unbelievable happened again! A new danger broke out but the Avengers protected us and stopped the danger. Many are wondering who were the two new ones who fought with the Avengers?"
-Y/n : "what new ones ? "
-News reporter : "Apparently the Avengers have new members. With us is our Spiderman because we already know something and a new Black widow "

Can it be a coincidence .. that Peter has no time and says he has to go to his internship and then the next moment Spiderman is suddenly new to the Avengers?