[20]▫️PYRAMIDS AND SIRENS

Requested on Tumblr - [@/ jensensfanfic]

Imagine...

Justin comforting you after you are injured...

--------

a/n [from tumblr post]: thank you so much for being my first request in so so so long. i hope you enjoy this and i'm sorry its a lot shorter than my usual stuff! also this is unedited rn as i wrote it freestyle on my phone so i'll correct any typos later :)

- while writing i had to add a lil hp reference. i could not stop myself lmao

disclaimer: i know nothing about cheerleading but pyramids are a thing right? didn't jess become a 'flyer' or something... anyways....

--------------

Hannah rushed through the corridor, completely ignoring protests from the teachers and skidded to a halt in the doorway of Math. "Justin? Justin!"

Justin's was scribbing on the table, blind to the worry in his friends' eyes. "Hey, Hannah.. Jess, what's up?"

Jessica had finally caught up to Hannah, leaning against the door beside her. She snapped her fingers at him when he glanced back down at his doodles marking the desk. "Hey! Justin! Your girlfriend is laying on the football field outside, you gotta come with us."

"Wait... what?" Justin's smile dropped. "Are you serious, what happened?"

Hannah huffed. "Just come on!"

Justin looked at the teacher who sighed and hestured for him that it was okay to go with a nod of his head.

Justin, Hannah and Jessica made their way to the field. "She doesn't want to go to hospital but there's definitely something broken."

"Well, yeah, she hates hospitals, always has since–" Justin's eyes widened. "Wait- broken!?"

The three friends finally stopped at the goal post, and Hannah pointed to where there were a group of cheerleaders huddled together in the middle. Justin ran the rest of the way forward, and when the students saw him, they moved aside, to let Y/N's boyfriend through.

"Y/N!" Justin kneeled beside them, reaching for their hand. "What happened? Are you in pain? Where's the ambulance?"

"Ambulance should be here in... 10 more minutes or so." Justin wasn't sure who answered, too focused on his s/o crouched over on the ground. "And they fell-"

"Off the pyramid. I wanted to be a flyer and now I'm paying for it, aren't I?" Y/N sighed, shaking her head and squeezing Justin's hand.

"I'm sure you were doing great before that, right?" Justin looked around at the rest of the team.

They replied in unison with answers, 'yeah', 'you looked great', 'she looked good', 'best flyer yet'.Justin smiled. "Knew it. You're so talented. Maybe someone was cursing you to fall, like in Harry Potter." He laughed to himself, proud of his own reference to one of the many movies you'd watched together over summer break.

Y/N chuckled at his goofy proud face, but then winced when they accidentally moved the leg that was currently resting on a pile of folded sweaters. "Ow! Shit!"

"Be careful, Y/N!" Justin glanced down at the injury, starting to feel sick at the sight of it. "Does it hurt a lot?"

"Yeah." Y/N nodded, and then squeezed her boyfriends hand again when they saw his worried expression. "But it'll be better soon enough. Look, ambulance is here."

Everyone turned to watch the paramedics coming towards them, ambulance already parked up as the flashing lights lit up the space around them.

Justin and Y/N were now inside the ambulance, on their way to the hospital. Y/N's parents were meeting them there, and the school had already been notified that Y/N would likely not be attending school for a week or so. At some point, Justin had taken off his Liberty Tigers jacket and draped it over Y/N, who gripped it tightly in one hand.

Justin hadn't taken his eyes off of Y/N since the paramedic had confirmed that their leg was, indeed, broken. He traced the back of Y/N's hand, grabbing their attention. "I wouldn't do this for anyone but you, but consider me your personal butler for the next few weeks."

Y/N laughed. "Then I want *favourite snack* brought to me once every hour."

"Done and done. And you bet your sweet ass I'm gonna be the first to sign that cast."

"As long as you don't draw anything dodgy on it."

"Hm." Justin leaned down to kiss Y/N's cheek. "No promises."