[2]▫️FROZEN MEALS

Imagine...

Being concerned after seeing what Justin eats...

-

Justin opens his front door and lets you in ahead of him. You glance back at him quickly. "Is Seth-?"

He shakes his head. "No, we're good. Hasn't been here in a few days."

"Alright."

Justin points towards the tattered, old sofa, gesturing for you to sit. He closes the door behind him and then opens the freezer to look for something to eat. "Well... this will do. Wanna go halves?"

Justin holds up a box that's reads, 'Ready To Eat Roast Dinner.'

"Oh. Um, no, thank you. Not hungry."

"Suit yourself," Justin replies as he starts poking holes in the plastic-covered dish.

He literally throws it into the microwave. Then around ten or so minutes later, he joins you on the sofa to dig in.

Your nose scrunches when the smell hits your nostrils. "What is that?"

Justin shrugs. "Who cares? I'm starving."

"Babe, that does not smell right at all."

Justin frowns, taking another few bites. "It's fine."

"Did you check the expiration date?" You stand up and head to the kitchen counter.

"It's fine," Justin repeats.

"Doesn't smell- or look it." You pick up the box for the meal and search for the date. You grimace when you find it. "Justin, this is like two whole months old."

Justin looks over at you and stares dumbly. "Okay."

"Okay? Stop eating it!" Justin raises his brows, then, to your surprise, takes another bite. "Justin."

With a mouthful, he yells. "I'm fucking hungry! I don't care."

You sigh, annoyed. You return to the sofa and snatch the food out of Justin's hands. He drops his fork dramatically and then falls back into the couch.

"There isn't anything else, Y/N."

"Then get up. We'll go to the store, and I'll buy you something actually edible."

"That was edible."

You frown. "No. That meal would have probably made you sick as shit. So, come on, let's go and get a pizza or something."

Justin leans forward. "No. No, you can't keep buying me stuff."

"Who says? Justin, I love you... and I do not wanna be looking after your sick ass for the next few weeks because you ate rotting food."

"Okay. Fine." Justin stands up, and you loop your arm through his. "One day, I'll have to pay you back for this, though."

Before heading for the door, you look over his face. You reach up with your free hand and feel his forehead. Justin snort-laughs. "What are you doing?"

"Checking- do you feel alright now? You ate a lot of that crap."

Justin nods, smiling. "Yeah. All good."

"Alright. So... pizza?"