Just The Beginning

I had a argument with my mom over her not telling me who my father is. Things may have got out of hand and i accidentally pushed her against the wall. After realising what I did i apologize and run into my room getting on my phone to read Wattpad. While reading my favorite romance a big smut part comes up turning me on a little bit. As I continue reading I can feel my underwear getting wetter by the second, so I reach my hand into my pants, rubbing my clit over my panties. After teasing myself for a little bit I slip my hand into my underwear feeling my wetness. While rubbing my clit a finger accidentally slips into my tight cunt making me moan loudly. Right when i was reaching my high my mom came into my room saying "If you do that under my roof lock the fucking door and dont be so loud" This wasnt the first time she walked in on me masturbating.
You think i would learn right? "Take your hand out of your pants and start packing, you have a hour." She said flinging a suitcase into my room with the flick of her wrist. (She was a witch as well obviously)
Taking my hand out of my pants and licking it clean i got up and started to grab my essentials my phone,charger,macbook,my comfort hoodie,my favorite short skirts,and the most important my vibrator and dildo."Hurry up Y/N 15 minutes until we have to leave" My mom yelled from downstairs."I dont even know where we're going but fine little snarky bitch" i mumbled to myself while changing into a short ass skirt to make her mad."Finally we have to be there in 5 minutes and we're probably going to be late because of you." My mom said as i came down stairs into her sight "What the fuck do you think you're wearing?Go change. Now." "But mom we only have 5 minutes and that means we're going to be late." I said knowing she hates being late. "Fine dress like a slut whenever you want your not going to be under my roof anymore." "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I mean that you are going to a academy for witches because you will NOT use your powers on me under MY roof." She said getting louder on the words not and my."Fine by me." I said getting into the car. My mom and i didn't have the best relationship but i know she tries and I love her for that and i know she loves me back, even if she isnt good at showing it. After a few minutes we arrived in front of a big white mansion.

______________________________________
If there are any mistakes let me know
Please
______________________________________