Chapter - 1: Second Chance At Life...?

Have you ever wondered what would happen after you died?

Well, I did...But now we're here, It's fucking boring!

I would have imagined dying peacefully, I wanted to live my life around my eighties and do something with my life. I wanted to raise a family and have children that would look up to me. I wanted my last moments to be around my family as they wish me away from the life that I lived. That's how I wanted to die.

I didn't want to die on my birthday saving some random kid's ass from a speeding Truck!

...Yeah, I know, It's pretty Cliche. My death was Cliche and nothing won't change that.

Unlike the nice peaceful death that I imagined, I died in uncomfortable agony, with bones and blood popping and pouring out of my body. I didn't die on the first Impact, oh no, that's too good for me. No, I died on the way to the hospital In overwhelming unbearable pain, feeling my soul eat Itself out.

The last thing I remember was cursing the world and all the Gods In It.

--

(Timeskip: Unknown Amount Of Time)

As my sight slowly shut itself off, I watched my life flash before my eyes. I never would have thought this was true, I mean it was hard to believe to me that I would relive my life in my last moments when no one can prove to me since those who experienced this would have died. But I digress, I watched how I lived my life.

I was utterly bored. It was Just the same as those who were around me.

Wake up, work, game, sleep, and repeat.

All I had was that normal routine that I lived through. What I wanted was to do something that would get me somewhere, that would shine a light on my life. Something that would take me out of that sense of normalcy.

But in the end, none of that mattered as I float here waiting for me to be passed on to wherever I'm going next...

--

--

--

--

--

--

When I opened my eyes, that endless everlasting black void did not greet me. No, what greeted me was a vast grass plain. Surrounding the grass plain is towering trees and dominating rocky mountains. Above me are beautiful blue skies and a yellow-orange sun beaming down om him, like him the Sun Itself is welcoming me here. What followed next are depressing good gray-almost-black clouds appearing above me, coating the blue sky with a depressing look.

 What followed next are depressing good gray-almost-black clouds appearing above me, coating the blue sky with a depressing look

(View)

" Where the hell am I?!"

Answering my question is an emotionless female A.I robotic voice that said,[ Host has been detected to be a Basic Intelligence Lifeform, Soulbinding commencing...]

[ Ding! Soulbinding has been successfully completed; Welcome Player-Y/N L/N to the First ever Dimensional Anime War ]

Popping up In front of me is a blue Holographic Screen, making me raise an eyebrow and smile at.

[ Due to being the First Player to arrive here, Player-Y/N L/N shall be awarded a Kingdom spark ]

As the voice ended, a glowing sphere of blue light appeared In my hands.

[ Lob It somewhere and It will do all the work ]

' I like this voice.' Chuckling at the voice, I tossed the sphere of blue light In front of me, on the hill, just below the mountain.

Flying In the sky In a graceful arc, ripples of golden light started to come out from the blue sphere before, a formless black energy covered the surrounding 1 square kilometer area. In the next second, all of kinds of trees, grass, and flowers disappeared, revealing flat and smooth ground.

Buildings started to slowly appear. There was a thatched cottage with two big rooms and the name [Village Hall] above the cottage. There was another thatched cottage with a furnace and a flag hanging outside it with the name [Smithy] above the cottage. There was also a thatched cottage with many simple clothes inside it with the name [Tailor Shop] above the cottage, as well as a thatched cottage called the [Medicine Shop] with all sorts of bottles filled with medicine.

There was also a round stage made from bricks with the name [Origin], and another thatched cottage with five stone steles and the name [Profession Change].

After these buildings appeared, five figures also slowly formed before me. The two people standing at the front were both youths. One had a cold and handsome appearance, while the other looked refined and cultured.

Behind them were two men and one woman. One of the men was well-built and muscular, looking like a blacksmith, while the other was dressed like an apothecary. The woman was quite pretty, and she was most likely the owner of the Tailor Shop.

""" We greet Your Majesty!"""

The five people looked quite dazed after appearing, but they quickly came to their senses and half-knelt as they spoke in unison.

Looking at them, I mentally sweatdropped and sighed Inside my head.

" All rise," I said, very calmly, while six years old me is having a party Inside my mind, becoming some sort of King.

Hearing me, the five people respectfully stood up.

" Leave me." With a flick of my wrist, they all left for their jobs, only leaving the fairly handsome young man. In honestly, he looked around my age, with brown hair and sky blue eyes. He seems to wear a light blue and gray Knight armor and wields a long sword.

 He seems to wear a light blue and gray Knight armor and wields a long sword

(Aziz Von Günther)

Looking at him, I raised an eyebrow.

Understanding my look, he bowed, deeply," I'm: Aziz Von Günther. I am your personal Guard. Where you go My King, I shall follow. That is my life."

' Eh?'

" Not there my King."

" I didn't say anything!"

" You didn't have to."

Smiling, my eyes flashed making Aziz shiver as he suddenly started hearing snakes hissing," I like your style. I allow you to be my Guard."

" As you wish, my King."

" Now stop bowing, people are looking."

" Mhm," Doing so, he kept his head down a little and started following me Into the [Village Hall].

' So this my new life?' Looking at the setting sun, I smiled," I don't mind It."

" Mmm?"

" It's nothing."

---

------

---