Chapter - 4: Soldier Summoning

" Wake."

Opening my eyes, I found myself feeling more powerful and sharper than ever. A seemingly endless supply of every is flowing through me.

" Feeling better?" Back to her usual self, my Servant of the Saber Class asked me In her blank tone, standing on my right.

" Did...Did you watch me sleep the whole time?" I hope not. I'm a big sleepwalker and sleepeater. Plus, I may or may not have had a wet dream about...someone.

" Yes..." Understanding my look, she flashed me a small smile," Is there a problem with that?"

" Nope." I shook my head. She just doing her job.

" That's good."

Nodding I got up and felt my whole body greet me In the sounds of my back popping.

" That felt...odd, to say the least." Mumbling to myself, I and Saber Alter walked out of the [Village Hall].

" Mumbling to myself, I and Saber Alter walked out of the [Village Hall]

(Village Hall)

With a plan In mind, I walked to the center of the Village. [Origin], is where we're now headed. That round stage made from bricks is where new residents would come from.

Normal grade Primary level Villages were only able to summon one to 4 new villagers every day; Blue grade Villages could summon 5 to 8, Silver grade Villages could summon 9 to 12, Gold grade Villages could summon 13 to 20, and Legendary Villages could summon 21 to 32.

How do I know all this? No idea. Nonetheless, because of the Village's special status, the village had a 25% bonus for Population Attraction, so the Alvarez Village could summon 26 to 38 people in a day.

The only I know is having more people is a good thing.

Making our way there, I smiled, while Saber Alter looked emotionless as ever.

" Arise."

At my order toward the Origin, new villagers started to be summoned. 30 figures slowly appeared: 10 young males, 10 young females, and 10 children; 5 boys, and 5 girls. Meaning, each was a couple possesses one kid.

" You know what to do."

""" We thank His Majesty for giving us life!""" Bowing deeply to me, the first ten families of the Alvarez Village walked to their houses, that were summoned for them.

The houses themselves are nothing to write home about. They're just normal two-bedroom one restroom wooden houses with the basic things you would have In a house. Likewise, each house is ten feet apart, giving each house some breathing room. As of now, these houses are arranged around the [Village Hall], giving the village a very village feeling, If that makes any fucking sense.

" Now onto my favorite part of today... Not counting getting woken up by a beautiful lady." I said, causing Saber Alter to smile a very small bit.

" Arise my Soldiers."