Prologue

In 2021

22 August 2014

Dear Dairy,

"Yale" is totally my dream and right now a dream come true. 
I still can not believe that I became part of him. It seems to me that I am asleep and I am dreaming about it. It seems to me that all this is a joke. It seems to me as soon as I wake up everything I am seeing these days will disappear immediately. However this is not a dream and you know why? Because I bit myself for as long as I was in class while others looked at me like I was a psychopath. Am I?
It's true, I felt like a psychopath when I was constantly smiling for no reason. I felt like a psychopath when I used to dance in the big corridors and also kiss the long walls one by one. Well the truth was that in the eyes of people I looked like a psychopath while inside I feel like the most blessed and lucky person in the world..."

I stopped reading to get back to reality while a cute blue-eyed cat was cuddling on my leg to get some attention or to support me.
The truth is that cats are weird. And when I say 'weird' I mean the good side of it. Each time I see them I feel like that they can understand us, as if they give us hope, as if they support us, as if they know our pain...

-Come here you little girl- I leave the diary on my left arm and make an attempt to pick up the cat from the ground ,but cleverly she understands me again and makes work easier, she rode on her own.

-How smart you are ... you are beautiful, I will call you Melody. It reminds me a loved one, who disappeared mystically. Anyway ...- take a deep breath and open the bag to insert the diary and aslo to leave the cat a small reward for companionship.

-I believe you will like this- I talked her like she were a human and pulled out of the bag a type of chips with Omega 3 composed of fish, with tuna fish taste and normally with fish shape.

She meows as if to say thank you.

"Well cats are magical, they are just like girls. Most of the time they understand everything, stay close and often want gifts but they want more care, love and sincere words, just like her." I thought with nostalgia.
I would still like to hear the melody of laughter. I would still like to look at her blonde hair that always it slammed into the wind. I wanted to look at the black eyes focused on the celestial horizon when the sun setting. I would also like to hear her voice, to saying "I love you" but so far this is just a dream...I think ...

I decide to leave the place where I was sitting, leaving on the large and wooden park bench a beautiful pink rose. The color pink reminded me on her in her best and most innocent way. At least in that way let me remember her even that she's gone...

August 2014

She ran with the books in hand in the large corridor of the university, feeling little by little the panic on her chest.

-I'm late- she said blowing and blowing just like a pregnant girl.
She paused for a moment in the hallway to breathe. She had climbed all those stairs and had not allowed herself to surrender and stay halfway until now.

There were about 1000 problems, but in these 1000 problems that were surrounded in his head, all of them had to disappear and only one has to be left. Questions such as "Where is the classroom?" "I'm 4 minutes and 34 seconds late, will you let me in?" "If not what is my purpose in this school?" Arose in her head.

Feeling powerless she felt the weight of Failure to return from profit. Evil against good had won in her head and was now celebrating while Good, well she was huddled in a corner in her room and was crying just like a little baby.