New morning routines(fill in chapter written by me)

"What the heck?" Gregory said, waking up to find himself holding something heavy and cold. He looked down the alleyway, then back down to see that he is sitting in the middle of random piles. "Was I sleepwalking?" Gregory asks himself quietly. "No you idiotic child," Glithtrap says interrupting the boys thoughts, "It was me!" Gregory's head flew up, startled, but then recalled the night before, "Oh right, I was hoping that was a dream...dang it."

Gregory looked around at each pile. There are three different ones, two around the same size and one smaller. One of the bigger ones had things that could be used as something to hold things down. The other was made up of full garbage bags. The smaller pile was just a mix of random things. The heavy and cold object in Gregory's hand looked to be an old weight.

"What were you even going?" the boy asks,"I was trying to find stuff to make a better hut. Heavy things to keep it down and in place, garbage bags to hide it and make it blend in more." Glitchtrap explains. "So that's what we are going to be doing today." The way Gregory said this confused Glitchtrap, it was a question asked like a statement. "Y-yes..?" Glitchtrap answered, still not sure if it was really a question.

Gregory gave a sly smile now knowing that he can confuse this grown man. "Whelp," Gregory dropped the smile and stood up, "Can't work on an empty stomach." The boy stood by the dumpster stepping onto a box in front of it. "Please don't tell me-" Glitchtrap starts, "Mhm, deal with it." Gregory interrupts, pushing garage around. "We can find some better-" Glithtrap starts again and once more getting interrupted by Gregory. "Like what? Besides, you'll get used to it."

The words "you'll get used to it," hit Glitchtrap harder than they should have. "How long have you been homeless?" Gregory stopped to think. He closed his eyes. His lips moved as if he were talking, but nothing could be heard. His eyebrows came together. His nose wrinkled. Glitchtrap became surprised at how focused the boy was. Gregory pressed his lips together. He took a deep breath.

"I don't know." Gregory shrugged, looking back at the dumpster. "What!? All That Thinking For Just "I don't know!?" The man burst with anger. "I. don't. know...long enough. Why would I keep track anyway?" Gregory turned around holding what looks to be a donut box. Gregory felt that it might have two or three donuts inside, but when he opened it, it was filled with balled up napkins and half a donut. He was disappointed, but glad that there was at least half a donut. Glitchtrap was just plain disgusted.

This is how most of their days went, looking for things, trying to find food, fighting, and Glitchtrap complaining. If Gregory got annoyed he just used sarcasm to make Glitchtrap shut up. The two are rude to each other, but work well together. They usually don't leave the alleyway unless Gregory wants to go to the town park. Glitchtrap came to realize that whenever he is in control, Gregory's eyes change to black and purple. So he stole sunglasses off of some lady. Once the two tried to get to know each other better, that didn't work out so well, but it was for the best. The two might be stuck like this forever.