Chapter 7.5 - Daily Delibird / Private

EXCLUSIVE! Former Champion Leon Seen In Tight Embrace With Mystery Blonde At Motostoke Pub... Inside Source Confirms Relationship

8:02 AM, 1 Nov

Former Galar champion Leon took to a Motostoke pub on Saturday night to celebrate the All-Hallows holiday.

The Postwick-native, 25, was spotted in an intimate embrace with a mysterious blonde woman, dancing together to live music at the local pub.

This embrace came shortly after he was seen catching some Zs with the same woman on public transit.

There has been lots of speculation about what's in store for Leon's career and personal life now that he is no longer the champion.

Is love on the horizon for Galar's Golden Boy?

A source told the Daily Delibird that they personally spoke to the mystery blonde at the pub on Saturday night. They did not learn her name.

Leon approached the source and stated that his relationship with the woman is "private." However, the source confirms that the ex-champion and the blonde are indeed a couple.

The source said: "I ran into [the mystery blonde] at the pub and we talked for a bit. She seemed drunk. Leon showed up and escorted her out pretty quickly like he didn't want her talking to me. He was polite about it, but I still got that impression. I told them I didn't realize they were dating, and he said that was because they were a private couple."

The Daily Delibird has approached a rep of Leon's for comment.

Do you have any information on this story or the identity of Leon's mystery blonde? Get in touch with us at galarcelebs@dailydelibird.com or call us direct at 0207 32 45933.