Chapter 10: Day 8

*smut warning lmao‼️*

You woke up in a cold sweat, feeling your skin clinging onto the sheets like glue. Your body was on fire. It was worse than how you felt the past few days. This felt as if your insides were being burned repeatedly. 

It literally felt like you were in the fiery pits of hell. That wasn't good was it?

A painful bellowing scream erupted from your throat as you gripped the sheets harshly. You could feel your nails breaking through the cotton to which they started to pierce your skin. But you couldn't care enough about that, the pain on the inside overpowering what you were feeling on the outside.

You arched your back, kicking the sheets off of you in a hurried manner. The air that hit your skin felt like nothing compared to the burning sensation that rapidly spread throughout your body.

But even while going through this, all that circled your wild thoughts were the images of Chaeryeong. She was all you could think of. You didn't know if it was because of the mate bond or not, but you weren't giving it a second thought.

All you wanted was to see Chaeryeong. You wanted to see your mate in front of you right now. You needed her help. Desperately at that. Even if you felt awful using her for your situation, wasn't that the job of a mate? To help their partner?

You oh so needed that help. 

That meant she'd find out you were her mate. That meant that she could possibly reject you and leave the house for good. It made you want to crawl in a hole and rot there forever. A life without her wouldn't be a life you'd live for. Could it even be called a life? 

You'd find out later, because this was more important.

You curled your toes, still trying to create friction with the sheets, your attempts futile. Nothing worked, and now you knew what you had to do. You tried holding out for as long as you could, but in the end, the bond was stronger than you had thought.

"Ch-ch-chaer....yeong.." You could barely get her name out your quivering lips. You were going to explode if she didn't eat you out right then and there. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes, knowing she was probably sound asleep.

"P-please.." You whimpered, the knot in your stomach growing. You forced your eyes to look at the clock, the tears making your vision blurry. It said 5:45

It was too early for her to be up. You accepted your fate, knowing you'd just have to—

"Y/n!!" 

That was her voice. Maybe you were imagining things, because it sounded just like Chaeryeong. Were you finally able to fall asleep? This dream was euphoric, you never wanted to wake up.

"Y/n! Answer me! I heard you call me!" Her voice began to get louder and louder. You focused your vision ahead of you, seeing an angel at your bedside. It finally settled in.

This wasn't a dream.

You widened your eyes, the burning sensation increasing ten folds as it felt the mates bond get closer. A strangled whine flew past your lips as you squeezed your eyes shut again.

"I-it's hurts! Help.." You cried, trying to ease the pain in any way you could.

"Shit uhm—what do I do..! Do you want more seda-"

"I want y-you...to—" You cut yourself off with another groan, your hand limply reaching out for the fox next to you. The female bent down to your eye level, taking your hand in hers. It immediately sent fireworks throughout your body just by the simplest touch.