WARNING: READ BEFORE GOING FORWARD

THIS IS BOOK TWO in the series. 

NO, I DONOT write one of those series that conclude at the end you can just pick up in the middle and it would make sense. 

I cannot stop you from reading this without first going to BOOK ONE, which is called OBSIDIAN: AWAKENING, but READING THIS FIRST IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MINE, A WASTE OF A PERFECTLY INTENSE AND GOOD JOURNEY, AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF BOOK ONE'S CLIMAX TOWARDS THE END (WHICH IS THE MOST EPIC PART OF THE BOOK, BY THE WAY)

If you are interested in reading this series, go to book 1, and below is its trailer. Otherwise, please leave and go read something else. There are plenty of books on Wattpad. This book is for people who has finished book one.  

If you have finished book one, thank you for reading, and enjoy while it is unpublished. This will likely be taken down when it's finished to publish on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, from then on I will not be allowed to share a full book here. 

Also, please leave me a rating or a review at Goodreads if you have enjoyed this series. This helps more people find it and I will have more time to write when I don't have to do so much marketing. 

Do sign up for a mailing list I do giveaways and free downloads of ebooks from time to time. You will be notified when the promotion starts, where to download, updates on the progress of other books in the series, as well as gaining exclusive access to deleted/extra chapters found nowhere else.

Again, thank you, and enjoy!