never EVER go there

3rd POV

"(name) time for dinner!" her mom called.

"coming mom!"responded the 17 year old girl

(name) ran though bushes and trees tall and small.Where was she you ask? oh just her backyared,a forest.Was it scary?yes,Was it dark?yes,Why was she there?cause it called

"(name) where did you go this time?"asked her mother

"i went to the old tree house in the middle of the woods mom!"responded the girl very happily almost like a child who got a lolipop

"hmm,ok just remeber what i tell you-"said her mother but was interupted

"yeah I know,never go past the red string tied on the trees,I know that mom" said the girl

(WHO ELES WULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ASS WHOPED IF THEY INTERUPTED?...NO ONE OKAY!)

"good"responded her mother.

"but mom... why cant i go explore on the other side?I saw a big mansion through the fog today!"exclaimed (name).

"(name)...There are monsters beyond that red string.Monters that can kill,hurt,lie.Thats why (name) I dont want you to go there.I want to protect you from them,so promise me that you will at least try to stay away from there.okay?"

"Okay mom..." said the girl

there were so many things going through the girls mind

'monsters?!I thought monsters were not real.'

-TIME SKIP- because saku-chan is lazy =^=

(name) finished eating and puts the plate down on the counter.She walks up the stairs and heads to her room.She opens the door and laying in her bed is a little stuffed bear.She grabes the bear and hugs it.She startes to tear up.Her best freind gave her this teddy bear.That is before he went missing in a forest park near their home 2 years ago.he was going to be 19 years old.Yeah sure he was 2 year older,but he was the only one who would talk to (name) in school.His name was zeldris sato.(name) puts the bear down the little bear and wipes her tears.

She goes to her studio where her piano is.She sits on the stool and startes to play the notes to love is gone by:Dylan Matthew.She startes to sing the lyrics

Dont go tonight stay here one more time Remind me what its like And lets fall in love One more time I need you now by my side It tears me up when you turn me down Im begging please Just stick around Im sorry dont leave me I what you here with me I know that your love is gone I cant breath,im so weak I know this isn't easy Dont tell me that your love is gone that your love is gone......

IM SORRY DONT LEAVE ME,I WANT YOU HERE WITH Me.I KNOW THAT YOUR LOVE IS GONE I CANT BREATH IM SO WEAK, I KNOW THIS ISNT EASY!!!DONT TELL ME THAT YOUR love is gone that your love is gone.....

her mother could hear (name) from downstairs and decided to check on her,She knew who she was singing for,it hurt her heart knowing her daughter was in sorrow because of her long lost freind

"(name)..."her mother wispered from her doorway,she then walkes out into the hall . (name) starts to cry then sob.After a wile of uncontrollable sobing she gets up from her stool.She gets out of her studio and walks to the balcony.She lookes out to what seems to be a endless forest that streches for miles.The sun is setting and that only makes the seen even more beautiful in (names) opinion.

"i wonder would zeldris like this veiw"pondered the girl

her and zeldris loved to explore everyhing to parks and their school to forests and carnivals.They would always do everything together.They even promised to be together forever.(name) missed his warm hugs,his smile that would make everything better.The way he would tease her if she did something wrong or incorrectly.She hopes that he comes back soon.....                 

"come back please zeldris...."

|623 words| |1 day| more updates later|