CHARACTER SKETCH-2

Singhania family

•Naira Singhania
Daughter of Akshara and Naitik . She loves her parents alot. She is Sweet and lovely girl who loves Everyone like her own family. She loves her two sister alot .
She was living abroad for business work since 2 years but came to meet her family frequently . She is a very hardworking and workaholic girl. She always support her father in business.

•Naitik Singhania
Father of Naira , Ayushi And Naksh . He supports his kids alot. He loves his daughter Naira the most and calls her "Princess". He is very responsible and supporting person.

•Akshara Singhania
Mother of Naira ,Ayushi and Naksh. She loves her kids equally . She is very loving,sweet and supporting person. She is very responsible. She loves and support her husband alot.

•Ayushi Singhania
Daughter of Naitik and Akshara Singhania. She loves her two sisters the most. She is very Supporting towards her sisters.

•Naksh Singhania
Son of Naitik and Akshara singhania. He is married to Kirti .

•Karishma and Naman Singhania
Mother and Father of Vanshika, Mishti , Sarthak and Bobby . They support Naitik and Akshara in everything.

•Vanshika Singhania
Naira's Cousin sister and daughter of Karishma and Naman.

•Bobby Singhania
Naira's cousin brother and youngest and cutest kid of whole house.

•Badi Dadi

•Devyani

•Bua dadi

•Rajshekhar

•Bade dadu
Naira's Grandfather and Head of the house. Husband of Kaveri (badi dadi) .
He loves his Grandchildren alot. He is Bestfriend of Kartik's Grandfather.

•Mishti
Daughter of Karishma and Naman .
Little angel of the house.

•Sarthak Singhania
Cousin brother of Naira. Son of Karishma and Naman. He is very possessive about Naira and Wants the best for her. He loves her alot but Naira feels Restricted around him.

•Kirti Singhania
(Same like serial )

Sequence from Eldest to Youngest Sibling -
1. Naksh
2. Ayushi
3. Vanshika
4. Sarthak
5. Naira
6. Mishti
7 . Bobby

Note:- •There is No gayu in my Fanfic
•Naira loves his Father but don't talk to him due to some reason .
•Singhaina's and Goenka's Family are Bestfriends. They know eachother since many years but Kaira are unaware of this. They Are studying hard in Abroad.
Naira frequently comes to meet her family but Kartik don't , he talk to his family on Video call.