Fikr not

Kartik's POV 
While I was sitting beside her in the public park, she was lost in her own world. I want her to share her feelings to me .

"Umm....Naira " i hesitate a little as I don't know how to ask .

"Han" 

"Tum thik ho ? " I finally asked and I could see gloom all over her face. She didn't said anything and sat silent until She started sobbing.

"Naira....naira tum ro rahi ho " I asked her as I was too much worried for her now. 

"I couldn't do anything kartik 🥺....
My dream is shattered now 😔 I am a loser , a Failure" She cursed herself and it....it just Pierced my heart.

"Naira yeh kya keh rahi ho tum aisa kuch nhi hai....You know na tumne apna best diya ab mujhe batao Puri baat kya hai " 

"Kartik....Art is my passion I want to be a Artist.....Meine yeh school kholne ke liye kitni mehnat kari aur ab bhi 😔" Art is her passion and I can clearly see how much she want it to happen. 
If it was in my hand then i could have opened 100 Art schools for her but 😔 i know it's not possible. But i have to make her smile.

"To kya hua agr abhi nhi ho sakta yeh but Kabhi to hoga Dekho Naira yeh jaruri nahi ki Jo hum chahte hain woh hume humesha mile....KUCH CHEEZON KO PAANE ME WAQT LAG JATA HAI 🥰 intezaar karna hoga fir dekhna tum woh tumhare paas jarur ayega Jo tumhe chahiye.....Apne experience se bata raha hun " I tend to try my best to make her understand. It was all I can do - to Giver her strength and hope that one day everything will be fine .

"Kartik kya sach me ek din sab thik ho jayega??" She asked so innocently that I couldn't answer because I myself don't know what will happen in future no one knows 😔🥺. 

"Naira yeh to mujhe bhi nhi pata but Atleast hum hope kar sakte hain....
It will give us strength " 

She wipes her tears and it hurts me too much - To see Her crying 😔. It kills me from inside .

"Kitna roti ho tum Ms.Volcano....tum aisi to ho nhi 🙄 lagta hai tumhe rotulu ladki naam Dena hoga 😂😂" 

"Hahahaha 🙄 Bade aaye....Mei roti nhi hun mei Bahut strong hun tumhe kya pata Baarish ke tar tar karne wale mendhak 😂😂" 
She made fun of me and It didn't offend me because she is laughing finally what I need .

"Aye Sherni 😤 jyada bola na to...."

"To??" 

"To....To....To....To mei bhookh Hadtal karunga 😤" 
To this , She started laughing continuously and I just Can't stop staring her.
I felt like time freezed around us and I don't want this time to flew . 
She is like a fairy , a beautiful angel . She make my day shine even Brighter 
I love You naira 💕

KYA TUM GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE HO 😂? KYOKI TUM ME WOH SAB HAI JO MEI APNI ZINDAGI ME CHAHTA THA 

NAIRA'S POV 
He dropped me in Singhania Sadan and left but i Dont know why I never wanted him to leave. He make me laugh despite my bad mood today after what happened. Uffo kartik told you na naira not to think about today's incident . 

Tu bhi na 🤦🏻‍♀️

But Tu jyada hi Kartik ki baat nahi manne lagi hai aaj kal ? 🤭
To kya hua "He is my bestfriend "

"Mei aa gai " I Shouted to make everyone know that I am back home.

"Princess...." There he is 😠 The person I hate the most in the world....Naitik Singhania.

"Oh god stop calling me that Naitik Singhania" I said irritated. If i have a friend like kartik then i also have a Father like him; i don't even consider him that .