Chapter One: The New Kid

Ty, a seventh grader at Cherry Middle School, was a quiet kid, that could really get social once you get to know him. He had a thing for stomachs, they way they feel and look, and how they sound most importantly.
He grew this "thing" when he was twelve, he wanted to see what would happen if he starved for a day, his stomach growled loudly, begging for food as time goes on, but he liked it greatly ever since.
Class just had started and he was getting his utensils for the day.
The teacher, Mr. Charger, went up to the front of the class and announced, "Good morning class, I've got some news for ya before we start class, We've got a new student who will be joining us. Come in here won't cha?!"
A girl came in the classroom right after the teacher stopped speaking, she had orange, straight hair like the season of Fall, a white sweatshirt with a maple leaf in the middle, black skinny pants, and black sneakers.
"And here she is everyone, would you like to introduce yourself?" asked Mr. Charger
She then spoke in a soft and gentle voice.
"Oh! Um, not really, sorry"
"That's quite alright, how's about choosing a seat for yourself?" he replied
The girl walked over to Ty and sat right next to him.
"There's just no way, there's just no way!" thought Ty
Ty never really spoke with girls, or anyone at all, he lost contact with all his friends after he moved to a different state, since then, he became the quiet kid
Then suddenly, the intercom turned on, "Hello everyone! We have an important announcement to make for people with free or reduced lunch, the supply trucks which hold our foods had a delay on the schedule, and since we have a limited stock of foods, you'll have to buy your lunches at full price. Also school ends as soon as lunch ends for these reasons. We apologize for the inconveniences"
Everyone in the classroom didn't say anything after the intercom stopped talking, all except for one.
"Oh, well tummy, I guess no food for us huh?" spoke the girl next to Ty
She looked sad and not surprised, as if this has happened once before.
Ty wanted to say something but he just couldn't make up the words.
But after that she lied her head down on her desk and she hasn't spoken for the rest of the period.