Chapter Five: Breakfast

Both Ty and Autumn has gone awhile without eating making an orchestra of growls and churns that filled the entire house.
Ty's stomach sounded like a roar of a beast that has woken from it's sleep, and Autumn's stomach sounded like lots of small roars scattered around.
It was now ten in the morning when Ty was fully awake making breakfast for the two, while Autumn was still asleep. There was soon a knock on the bedroom door.
Autumn woke to this sound and sat up to look at Ty in a blue onesie.
"Hey uh, sorry to kinda wake you up but I made breakfast for the two of us to eat"
Ty explained
"Hmm? Oh that's alright I'm not that hungry"
Autumn replied
The second Autumn said that her stomach growled wanting breakfast.
"Uh, well there's breakfast on the table in a couple of minutes so... Get dressed"
When Ty left the door, Autumn's face had irony, but she didn't question it.
She then got out of the bottom bunk to put on her sweater and pants and left the room. Once she left, she picked up a scent which smelt sweet but she couldn't decipher it. Her stomach later grumbled at first scent but Autumn covered it with her arms.
"Oh hey! You just came in at the perfect time, I'm basically done" Ty said when he spotted Autumn
"Um, sorry for lying that I wasn't hungry, I was just, embarrassed" Autumn replied
Ty looked confused, then he suddenly remembered.
"Oh don't worry about it, everyone basically does that, I mean, no one can resist breakfast when they're famished right?"
Ty tried to say confidently
"Um, I guess you're right about that"
"Yeah well, sit down over at the dining table until I'm done okay?"
Autumn nodded to Ty's request and did what he asked. After about a minute or two, Ty came to the dining table and served bacon, eggs, and waffles on both plates and poured milk for the both of them.
"Uh wait are you lactose?" Ty asked
"I don't think so..?" Autumn answered
"I'll take that as a no"
Ty put away the milk carton and sat down with Autumn, he then takes his fork and stabs it on his bacon.
"Man, I can't wait to eat! I've been starving for six days right now!" Ty said excitedly
But on the other side on the table, a confused Autumn looked at her plate, blankly.
Ty then noticed Autumn's confused look after downing four strips of bacon and decided to ask:
"What's wrong?"
"Not to be rude but, what is this?" Autumn pointing at her two waffles
"Ohh right" Ty in realization
"They're called waffles"
"Waffles... That's a funny word"
"Yeah, you'll get used to it. It's best to try it with maple syrup, here"
Ty passed the maple syrup bottle to Autumn and poured it on the waffles.
"Hey uh, that's a little to much" Ty noticed
"Oh, sorry, I didn't know"
"No your fine, now enjoy the foods of heaven"
Autumn stabbed a waffle with a fork and took a bite out of it, soon after her blue eyes lit up and she started to eat more.
She ate her whole breakfast in a couple of minutes and smiled right after.
"Wow!" Autumn said cheerfully while she pat her stomach
"I haven't had this good of a breakfast since forever, thanks Ty!"
Ty blushed then smiled at the fact that someone appreciated him.