The call

It's been a week since the two started texting, they've gotten slightly closer mainly because whenever Sakusa ignores Atsumu it only comes back at him.

Sakusa finally after ages of Atsumu begging gave into letting them facetime which scares Sakusa since they haven't even called or exchanged images. I mean Atsumu knows what Sakusa looks like but Sakusa has no clue what this hottie will look like. Wait Sakusa shakes his head trying to get the images of what a thinks the hanso- NO idiotic Atsumu will look like. He's still preparing himself when he jumps at his phone ringing he knows its Atsumu. He sits there staring at it be for hesitantly answering.

Atsumu
Heyy there Omi omi how are ya?

Sakusa just sits there staring at the hot dreamy hansome Atsumu.(you good there germaphobe)He loves the sound of Atsumus voice. Sakusa shakes his head trying to get the thought out.

Atsumu
Hey cutie ya good there.

Sakusa
You text with the same gramma you talk with you annoying idiot.

Atsumu
BHAHAHA is that all you can say to me meanie and I think your only mean cause you like me.

Sakusa
I- I do not!

Atsumu
Haha sure sure the blush on your cheek says otherwise.

Wow ya house is so clean why and how do ya clean so much.

Sakusa
Because I *deep breath* have germaphobia.

Atsumu
Wow that's SO COOL!

Wait I mean it's not since like it would be hard to live with and challenging obviously.

But like it makes ya who ya are and is apart of ya and it's kinda cool that you have it since it's something that most people wouldn't have ya know what I'm saying.

Sakusa
*Lightling chuckles* your the first person to understand me this much most people say it's wierd and I'm making it up and shit.

Atsumu
What a hot laugh for a hot person.

Sakusa
I-

That wasn't what you were supposed to take from that. *blushing mess*

Atsumu
Well its just facts.

And I'm sorry that ya stuck with this phobia.

Sakusa's most inner thoughts. Omg he's so much more thoughtfull then I thought how he's so perfect but probably taken.

Sakusa
Didn't have you down as the caring type.

Atsumu
I can be caring.

Anygays whats your sexuality.

Sakusa
That's not your business but since you don't know boundaries when it comes to asking questions and will keep pestering me until the day I die so pansexual.

Atsumu
Cool I'm bisexual though my whole family seems to think I'm straight just because I'm single. Anygays how do relationships work with your phobia and all?

H- he's single how he's so cute. Whatever I don't care.

Sakusa
I was in a relationship once but we broke up since it's hard with me not liking to be touched by anyone.

Atsumu
You'll find the right person who ya can touch some day I bet.

Sakusa
Sure

Atsumu
Actually maybe not with that attitude.

Sakusa
Like you could do better.

Atsumu
Sure I could

Sakusa
Prove it

Atsumu
FINE

Heyy there, ya remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet.

Sakusa
Idiot there are 26 letters.

Atsumu
Oh right I forgot the u r a q t.

Sakusa became a blushing mess at this comment and tried his hardest to hide it.

Sakusa
Your still missing a letter dumbass

Atsumu
Oh right ya can come around later to get this d.

Sakusa
I- um

Sakusa became a blushing mess and was unable to hide it well any more.

Atsumu
Bhahaha ya at a loss for words and you're a blushing mess.

Sakusa
Shut up you're doing my head in.

Atsumu
Sure sure

Sakusa wonders what this new feeling is but doesn't understand I mean he's destined to be single forever right how could a germaphobe ever like someone.

Sakusa
Whatever it's not like I'll ever date someone I'm a germaphobe.

Atsumu
So everyone can love someone you just have to wait for the right person.

(ATSUMU GET YOUR BUT DOWN STAIRS AND DO THE DISHES)

BUT MAAA I DID IT LAST NIGHT IT'S SAMU'S TURN.

(NO HIS BOYFRIEND'S HERE)

BUT I'M CALLING SOMEONE

(IF IT'S ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS I SWEAR TO GOD THEY'RE ALL SUCH BAD INFLUENCES)

THEIR SAMU'S FRIENDS TO YA KNOW

(SAMU'S FRIENDS ARE MUCH NICER THEN YOURS)

(BAHAHAHA ATSUMU JUST DO THE DISHES YA DIPSHIT)

DID YOU REALLY QUIT YOUR FACE SUCKING JUST FOR THAT AND MAAA THE IDIOT JUST CALLED ME A DIPSHIT

(HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR BROTHER A IDIOT AND WHAT SAMU SAID WAS WELL DESERVED NOW GET DOWN HERE)

COMING

Sorry about that I have to go.

Sakusa
Your family is great at pointing out facts.

Atsumu
RUDE

Anyways bye.

Hangs up

Hope this was alright anygays have a fun day. Also sorry if I'm doing a bad job at their characters I'm trying but their personalities I kinda different from mine.
-Pansexual Idiot