Confusion

Sakusa pov

I am confused on why my heart races as me and Atsumu walk. Have I gotten so unfit that my heart speeds up just from walking now? I contemplate this when I realise I missed every thing Atsumu said.

"Omi are you listening" Atsumu pesters. "Why would I bother you're just rambling" I reply harshly. "So you don't want to go to a cafe or something?"

"Ahhh... well- um in case you forgot I don't do crowds and dirtiness."

"Ohh right how about your house I assume it meets your cleanliness levels."

"I guess but you can't touch anything unless you dis infect yourself and everything."

"Got it."

We walk to my house Atsumu talking and making jokes I just watch him with a neutral expression the whole time.

"This is my house" I say gesturing.

"Wow even the outside looks shiny like it was just built."

I lead Atsumu towards the door and stop before we can enter. I reach into my bag and grab disinfect myself with it then Atsumu we both sanitise then we enter removing our shoes.

"Wow you keep it this neat how often do you clean."

"1 to 4 times a day depending hoe bad my germaphobia is."

"And today."

"Twice, so far."

"What made it you had to clean twice?"

"Some people spat their gum on my lawn laughing no big deal nope it's fine I'm not the least bit sickened."

"You know you don't have to be fine all the time you can clean while talking if you want I promise I don't mind."

"You know we only just met but you make me feel like myself."

Atsumu and I sit and chat well mainly Atsumu, I just sits there nodding till Atsumu should head off.

"Oh before I leave were you invited to the volleyball training camp thing?"

"Yeah though I never really go to them though."

I scratch the back of my neck anxiously.

"Well I hope you come."

"Maybe I will for once," I murmur before both boys head their separate ways.

Around a week later Komori is at Sakusa's sitting watching him pack.

"I still can't believe some stranger convinced you to come, when I've been trying to convince you to come to things like this for years ," Komori says in a whiney voice.

"Well that and because they promised me a room alone instead of shared like everyone else's, also I'm still worried about all the germs."

"Whelp you do have a bag for everything clothes cleaning stuff."

"Yeah well there will be a lot of germy people there."

"I know, I know don't worry as your faithful cousin I will make sure nothing touches you there."

"I appreciate it but just don't."

"Right," Komori laughs and I throw a pillow at him worried about this training camp that only seems like hell.

When they arrive at the bus stop I feel and probably look horrified, I hate public transport it feels horrifying and is terrible unclean.

The team keeps looking at me confused that I agreed to this.

As we head on the bus me last with Komori, since I didn't not wanting to touch anyone. I go on feeling sickened I quickly grab cleaning supply's and scrub the seat at the front down.

I hear the fainted sound of the bus driver complaining we have to leave with Komori trying to explain, but ignore them us I scrub every germ off the seat.

After a while I finish and sit down watching as the bus driver angrily starts the bus.

After a while we arrive at where the training camp is being held. As soon as the doors open I basically run off the bus with my bags followed by Komori.

All I want is the germs off the tightness in my chest gone. The buss was terrible now all I want is a shower.

As I walk away from the team to find my room in the hotel Komori follows.

Just a little after entering a team, I think, approaches us I instantly stop and stiffen feeling surrounded by people.

"Hello are you from a volleyball team," a silver haired boy asks.

"Why yes we are we actually just got here," Komori states happily.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Kita and this the rest of my team minus two idiots," Kita says gesturing behind him, then extending his hand to shake.

"Right I'm Komori and this is my cousin Sakusa," Komori says smiling and returning the shake.

I watch Kita extend a hand to me, I tense up not knowing what to do.

After what feels like minutes, but was probably just like a few seconds Komori speaks.

"Ohh sorry my cousin here has a bad case of germaphobia."

Kita awkwardly lowers his hand like most people do not knowing if it's a joke or not.

"Ahh... sorry sorry."

"All good," I reply quietly.

I'm about to leave when I hear running and screaming. I look back and quickly move to dodge but trip over something. A foot?

I barely have time to think when I'm on the ground on top of someone.

My thoughts are soon replaced with all the germs. This person I don't know I'm touching them. I can't breath suddenly. There's a wait on my chest. I feel like I might throw up. I want to move, run, scrape my body from head to toe till I'm clean. All I want is for the germs to leave. Get them off. Get them off. GET THEM OFF.

"GET THEM OFF!"

I hear myself yell the words clouded in my head.

"Omi Omi wait is that you are you ok?"

I hear a familiar voice. Atsumu? I want to move but nothing feels right.

I claw at my skin the feeling won't leave.

"Hey can you get off me please?"

A voice strained. Probably who touched me. They have to get off get off get the hell off.

"Get off me."

My voice sounds raspy. I realise I haven't been able to breathe, I try but now I'm gasping for air. I feel like I'm going to throw up. There's all these germs and they just won't leave.

I feel someone pull me up.

"Hey Sakusa, please don't worry it's just me I've sanitised please listen." It's Komori he- he's fine he can touch me but still the germs won't go they just won't.

I curl up in a ball falling out of Komori's grasp, I claw at my skin trying to scrap the germs off.

I hear people whispering crowding me wondering what happened I hear some people trying to steer them away to give me space but their efforts fail.

Sickness clouds me I'm about to throw up when the tightness increases in my chest till it burns. My eyes close and then it fades.

Ahhh... so this was kinda long I feel like it was bad but ummm your still reading I guess please correct any mistakes and give me feed back.
Hope it wasn't trash.

-Pansexual Idiot