chapter - 11

"I'm sorry Mel, I di-" Taylor gets interupted by Jackson.

"Who are the fućk you?" Jackson says irritated.

"Jackson I can explain."

"No need. Why did I even go here in the first place. I never should've trusted you."

"Jackson please. It was an accident, I swear!" I said coming closer to him. But it didn't matter because he kept on backing away.

"Why do you even care, anyway? It's not like you're her boyfriend, right?" Taylor said in the background

"He's..his...it's complicated okay?" I say not wanting to explain everything at the moment.

"Well this was a fùcking waste of my time. I'm outta here." Jackson says.

I kept on trying to tell him to come back, but it was useless. I sat down on the ground with my hands on my face, crying. Why would I do that? I shouldn't have been so stupid doing this in the first place.

There I was. All alone.

Taylor left already and the park employees gave up telling me to leave.

I then saw a car coming near. The stranger in the car got out and started walking towards me.

"Mel."

"Y-yes?" I said through sobs. I looked at who it was and it was ovcourse, Jackson.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Leaving me without letting me explain what happening back there? Or was it leaving me in the hospital with those harsh words you said."

"Both. Listen Mel, I like you and I hate you."

"You...you like me?"

"Yeah. If I didn't I wouldn't be here right now. Plus me fúcking you would've been a clue."

We both laughed. I still haven't forgiven Jackson entirely, but it's a start.

My phone then rang. It had the name 'Tyler' on it.
I picked it up and walked a farther away from Jackson.

"Hey babe."

"Don't call me that. What do you want, I'm busy."

"I just wanted to inform preggy that one of the cheerleaders, I think Cassidy, knows."

I was there silent
"W..Why would you tell her?"

"For fun ovcourse."

"I'm gonna fùcking kill you, you son of a bitćh!"

"Sorry didn't catch that, I was busy telling one of Cassidy ' s friends about you."

I then heard in the background a girl.

"I knew it. She's such a freaking slut."

"I know. Whore."

"Well see you in school, Preg-"

I hung up and dropped to the floor. Haven't I cried enough today.

"Mel, you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

"No your not. Who were you talking to?"

When I didn't say anything he took my phone away from my hands.

"Wait. were you talking to my brother?"

"Yeah."

"What happened. What did he say? Why do you even have his number in your phone anyways?"

"It's complicated, Jackson."

"I'll figure it out."

So then I explained to him about the school thing and Tyler.

"So today he called me to inform me that two cheerleaders know about me being pregnant. And I over heard them talking about me saying.." I stopped when some tears were rolling on my face. "They called me slut. They called me whore."

Jackson brought me closer to him to hug him.

"Listen, they probably slept with 10 times as much as guys as you." He said.

"It's not that. It's just that...I don't know. I guess I probably am a slut and a whore."

"No don't say that. You are the best girl in the whole world. They are the sluts and whores. And I'm pretty sure they have aids. I mean seriously. They open their legs to anything." He said with a laugh. I laughed quietly.

We managed to talk for about an hour and a half.

"Wow it's pretty late. I should probably leav-"

"Wait. Didn't you want to tell me something?"

"Oh yeah. About the baby.."

"My...my baby is alive?"

"Yes. And she was gonna tell us but you stormed out."

He then jumped up with excitement. He lifted me up and kissed me. It felt amazing. No words can describe it.

We stayed there for a couple of seconds but it felt like hours. I loved every second of it.

"Wow." I said breathless.

"Yeah."

"Jackson, I have a question. What...what are we?"

"I think I can ask the same thing. I honestly don't know." He said. Jackson then walked away to his car.

"Bye Mel. See you tomorrow."

I gave him a little wave. What are we? A couple? Friends with benefits? Are we even friends? Are we just two stupid teenagers who don't know what's going on right now? Probably.

---------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Well den..

I know I know I know. You guys missed meh . But here I am with a chapter. I don't really like how this turned out, but hey a chapters a chapter. And I just found out that there ARE people who read my book. That or they just say that to make me feel better.

Sooo if you have some suggestions (cause I'm out of ideas right now) leave them in the comments below.

So that is all. And would you plz do your senpai a favor and...

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Other stuff I keep on forgetting to mention

And all that jazz
Stay awesome reading and writing bros here is a Wattpad brofist
Byeeeeee! (I love you)