You

"Hello my dear, it's been a week now, since you've died.
I can't get my mind off of you, you're all I think about.
I forget the last time I ate or even left the house, I'm in too much pain to go anywhere.
I miss you, I miss your smiles, your hugs, your kisses, your voice, your hands, your hair, your personality, your cooking and just everything about you.
I miss you everyday, I wish to hold you.
I wish to be with you.
You were my everything, you are my everything.
I can't bring myself to go to your grave, I couldn't even bring myself to go to your funeral.
I'm so sorry, I couldn't even move.
Please forgive me, I'll visit soon.
I'll let you go play with your new friends now, I assume you have some now because you are in a better place now! Make sure to smile for me!
I love you, so much.
-Love, Min Jimin."

Jimin placed down his pen with shaky hands, tears running down his red cheeks, small whimpers escaping his lips as he folded the paper into half with shaky small hands.

The fire lit up the room with a soft glow as Jimin faced it, locking his dry lips. Jimin was so unbelievably pale, his cheeks red and strained with tears.

Jimin lost his love, and was slowly losing himself.

Jimin brought the letter up to his lips, kissing it softly, before speaking. "My heart is yours, Min Yoongi," he said in a shaky tone as he slowly threw the letter in the fire, adding a little more flame to it as it roared quietly.

Jimin cried harder, throwing his head back and staring at the ceiling, "Why him?! Why not me?! He was such a k-kind man! I-i'm not a kind man, take me!!! Not him!" He screamed into nothingness as he fell to the floor in front of the fireplace, the letter turning into ashes.