Are

"Hello my love!
I miss you, are you happy?
I'm sure you are! I hope you are watching over your mom, I'm sure she really misses you!
Namjoon came over today, he made me a meal, so don't worry about me eating little!
Namjoon actually said he might have me move in with him or him move in with me, if I was comfortable with it of course.
He didn't want me to be alone, he said he wanted to take care of me.
I didn't give me an answer and he told me to think about it.
He misses you a lot, he brought me your game controller you were helplessly looking for a few months back.
He said he wanted to play a April fools day joke on you by stealing your controller and tying it to our ceiling, but he never got the time.
I'm happy he's here.
But enough about Namjoon and I.
I wanted to tell you I miss you, and that your the sweetest man alive.
Your smile is the cutest.
I'll leave you be now!
Goodbye my love.
-Love, your husband.

Jimin folded the letter, he paper flickering as he sniffed softly, this letter less emotional then the last.

He's honestly ran out of tears, he's been crying for God knows how long.

"I love you my dear," he said gently, throwing the letter in the fire place with a choked out sob.