Ch.24 Tournament

~Y/n pov~

We had set back off to sea with Law on our ship.

"Dressrosa?"

"Yes, there is something we have to do there." Law responded.

"Dressarosa?!" Kin'emon exclaimed in surprise.

The dragon called Momo had transformed into a small boy, which was quite strange.

"That's exactly where I want to go." Kin'emon answered our unspoken question, "You need to go there too?!"

"I think so." Luffy responded.

"You have no idea what's going on, do you?" Law asked with an annoyed expression.

Luffy grinned, "Nope!"

Nami ran over to the rail to peer into the sea, "The current is shifting!"

The water seemed to form a slope that we were going down.

"Look out for rocks." Nami called to Franky, who was steering.

"It's a sea slope. It's not uncommon." Law commented, "Don't try to go straight. Take a detour."

"He's being such a know-it-all-smartass." Zoro grumbled.

~*~

"Hello? I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm gonna become the King of the pirates." Luffy yelled to the transponder snail.

Usopp smacked him on the head, "I told you to shut up."

"Oh, mingo!" Luffy completely ignored Usopp and continued to yell, "Are you stupid, old Caesar's boss?! He gave Brownbeard and the children hell! I will beat the hell out of you."

"Straw hat Luffy. You went away for two years after your brother died." Doflamingo stated, "Where were you and what were you doing?"

"I shouldn't tell anyone about it!" Luffy responded seriously as Usopp tried and failed to pull him away from the transponder snail.

Everyone else just watched. We had all given up on trying to stop him from doing crazy and reckless things.

Doflamingo laughed, "I wanted to see you."

"What?"

"I have something that you'll want very badly now."

That made Luffy pause.

A smile grew on his face and I could already tell what he was thinking.

"How delicious is that meat you're talking about?!" Luffy grinned excitedly.

Law snatched the receiver away from Luffy, "Cut the crap. We'll hand Caesar over to you as we promised."

"Well, that's for your own good. You know what will happen to you guys if you don't."

Even without being able to see him I could tell that he was smirking. It was a gut feeling.

"Now, can I hear my precious business partner's voice?" Doflamingo asked.

Law held the receiver out to Caesar.

He shuffled forward, "Joker! I'm sorry. You resigned from the Warlords for me!"

"Did you hear him?" Law asked while snatching the receiver away from Caesar, "Eight hours from now, at the beach on the southeast side of Green Bit, the solitary island north of Dressrosa. We will leave Caesar there at three in the afternoon. Go ahead and pick him up. And this will all be finished."