Note(Update 5/12)

Warning: English is not my mother language so When I made mistake please help me fix it, thank you.

Birth of A Hero will have my headcanon storyline, for now all TTC!Cale knew It's what shows in the Novel, Choi Han and Original Cale encounter, some death in volumes 1-5 and the result of Hernituse war.

Birth of a Hero arrived a few weeks after Hernituse War, Choi Han came to Hernituse Territory but It was too late. The only survivor is Cale Hernituse who he hates the most because of that trash insult to his second family. But It's still hard to see that crooked smile fall apart, trying his best to dig his fallen house of his to find his family's corpse. Choi Han remembered when his family dead, he was the same. So Choi Han camps outside near where Cale searches for his family corpse, with Ron and Beacrox helping him. Cale was to tired to even frown and just keep on digging with his bare hand and making his hand injured. But the father-son duo can't stop him, knowing the feeling of losing something dear to them. And when all the corpse was found. Cale left without them noticing everything.

While as The Trash of The count, Cale took the last, maybe the last Ancient power he need to complete his Plate, the Giant Cobblestone.

Earth 2 has Lee So Hyuk, Choi Jung Soo and Kim Rok Soo.

There is also Choi Jung Soo, the secretary for the God Of Death, but he is hiding, scared that his cute dongseang will beat him to death. Well, he was but still, all four Ancient power hit him? NO thank you.

UPDATE

Note: From now on, I will mask the universe in the reaction chapter. [Earth 1-Cale Hernituse] is Earth 1 before the Transmigrator and [Earth 1-Kim Rok Soo] is after the transmigrator. [TBOH] will be the story lien in the TBOH world. [Earth 2] will be the world in Seal God Test. The chapter which has number behind it means the novel itself and the chapter we reacted on.