(Not a chapter) My view on Character

No, not me running away from my other fanfic. As I felt like my view on character might be weird for some people so I think I will write about it.

I love the triplet Cales and through I agree they have the same sacrificial tendency, they're some differences in my eyes.

As for Cale Hernituse, there is not much because he is the main character and his personality was well written and I love it so much. I think Cale learns sacrifice from people he respects, that is what makes him different from the other idiot.

For Kim Rok Soo and Ori Cale, their sacrificial come from their hearts. I don't think he learns it anywhere. And he did sometimes know what he did is a sacrifice not like Cale. Which made me scared because is his auto setting and will be harder to remove the thought of his. Cale and Kim Rok Soo are smart, I think he secretly learning or he has done his learning and hid it from everyone who knows him. Ori Cale and Kim Rok Soo are the types that can be close to anyone yet It is hard to understand them, even from the one know them since they were a child.

Different than Cale, Ori Cale and Kim Rol Soo have talent in analyzing people's strengths and worth, how they can see Basen's talent, and The old owner of Kim Rok Soo through a little to zero memory of the past owner.

Ori Cale hid his feeling using his anger, Kim Rok Soo develop calmness in his face. Kim Rok Soo and Cale know sometimes they are sacrificed but they keep doing it because they know they have the power to protect the people he loves.

They are masters of acting like trash, Kim Rok Soo become more steadily and fox-like personality. While Cale is straightforward, Kim Rok Soo secretly did his work.

They might not be good as Cale was born to be a strategist, but they have tricks up their sleeves to add on using their knowledge and experience.