chapter 1

I smiled as I put my hands in my hoodie pocket, and started my way home. Through the woods, the woods no one dared to enter anymore. The woods where no one comes out.

But turns out the killers in here and stupid. And don't like me very much. "There he is. Ready." I here the loud one whisper. I waited into I knew they would jump out and I bolted. I ran as fast as I always do. And I got to my fence I jumped on it facing them doing my handstand as always. Before flipping over and jumping on my roof.

"PACK HERE!" I yell and smirked as my rottweilers ran out the doggy door for then. "Wanna try and fight them again. If you didn't learn from last time." I glared. The idiot one from before started to walk forward before the smart one stopped him. And smirked.

"You win, we'll leave." He said and smirked as they left I jumped down.

" Come on let's go make some dinner." I said and opened the door letting everyone in before closing it. I filled there bowls with dog food and there water bowls with water before getting out their other bowls, "you guys want duck?" I asked getting out there meats and meds and getting everyone's food ready. Before making sure everyone got there bowl, then making something for myself.

"Pays to be rich." I said sitting down on the couch and putting on the news. They talked about some murders then my business. As they should.